Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 28 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Hello.....trying to wake up.  I've got a short day today so it will be work and the gym.  That's about it.  Hope you all have a great day!!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Very tired this morning.

Didn't get home from the hockey game until 10:30ish. That's late for me.

I have to work 8-3 then home to hit the road again to take DS to Social Group then to turn around and go to a Boy Scout Committee Meeting. LONG DAY!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Have a good day!  It was a late night for me too but only because I kept laying there watching tv.  I was so into this show that I didn't realize how late it was.  I can tell it this morning though.  lol   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Very tired this morning.

Didn't get home from the hockey game until 10:30ish. That's late for me.

I have to work 8-3 then home to hit the road again to take DS to Social Group then to turn around and go to a Boy Scout Committee Meeting. LONG DAY!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I'm tired this morning!  Still had one doc to type up early morning and got that done and started with my FT at 6:00.  Taking a break right now.  lol.  I guess I better mosey outta here and get back to work.

Stay warm, everyone.  It's downright COLD here in KC today! 

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:34 AM

watch tv, try to finish a project for a new baby, try to start another project for another friend who is due in May and might start reading a book I borrowed at the library yesterday. cleaning and laundry up to date, so today is my relaxing day. raining outside, so no going outdoors.

jdy9440
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Besides working, I'm feeling sad missing my son that moved out a few days ago. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Let's see .. house stuff playing here & walking later :)

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Coffee was first, then a shower, then zipped to gas station to fill  my truck up...back to the house to await my daughter and grandbaby.  I made clear to my husband he was NOT to breath a word about any of the drama as I do not want to send our daughter off to work in a bad mood. 

Kill em with kindness always works wonders when it comes to being frustrated.  It's the quickest way for these grown adults to feel bad that maybe they overstepped their boundaries.  Even my daughter was sweet like normal and had some coffee while we chatted.

Now, I'm off to take care of grandbaby and prepare for my youngest daughter and a couple of her college friends she is bringing home tomorrow.

Have a Fabulous day Louann!!!

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Waiting for my cleaning ladies to come.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM

We all seem to be tired today.  lol  Hope you have a good day     :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I'm tired this morning!  Still had one doc to type up early morning and got that done and started with my FT at 6:00.  Taking a break right now.  lol.  I guess I better mosey outta here and get back to work.

Stay warm, everyone.  It's downright COLD here in KC today! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)