Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:01 AM
  • 37 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:03 AM
2 moms liked this

WHY can't menopause come on and be done with it?????   I've had to do "this" since I was 11.  I'm tired of doing it every month!!!!!!!   LOL  OK...I've got a touch of PMS.  Can you tell????

So...good morning ladies!!  I'm having some coffee and playing on the computer until it's time for work.  Today will be my Friday. The pet sitting was cancelled.  One of them is sick.  So....there went that extra money for my trip but it will be ok.  I'm going to make the best of it.  I'am counting down the days.  I NEED to see those mountains in the distance and then I will relax.  Ahh.....can't wait!!!!!

I hope you all have a great day!!!  :)

nermall1102
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Good morning! I want to start by saying thankyou! Thankyou for reminding me what day it is! I spaced it out for quite awhile lol! Today may be a very busy one! Today our newborn zachery turns a month old. Tmro our son timothy turns two. I have the party to keep working on! Cooking, cleaning, give our dog a bath, laundry etc. Havent really slept last night bc nursing baby. Finish care packages for my oldest kids that live far away. Thankyou again for posting this! I may have spaced it out! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! Soon your trip.will be here and you can relax etc. Remember to take lots of pictures of the beautiful mountains! I think im going to see about sleeping while the children are still asleep! Have a beautiful day!
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Good morning.....sounds like you need to go take a nap!  lol  Those sometimes can make you feel better.  Wow!  Two birthdays right here together.  That should be fun though.  I hope you have a great day and get some rest.  :)

Quoting nermall1102:

Good morning! I want to start by saying thankyou! Thankyou for reminding me what day it is! I spaced it out for quite awhile lol! Today may be a very busy one! Today our newborn zachery turns a month old. Tmro our son timothy turns two. I have the party to keep working on! Cooking, cleaning, give our dog a bath, laundry etc. Havent really slept last night bc nursing baby. Finish care packages for my oldest kids that live far away. Thankyou again for posting this! I may have spaced it out! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! Soon your trip.will be here and you can relax etc. Remember to take lots of pictures of the beautiful mountains! I think im going to see about sleeping while the children are still asleep! Have a beautiful day!

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Doing laundry. Getting ready to leave and get my dd from college this weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allstrstolut
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Hopefully, as little as possible, but for some reason,  I don't think that is going to happen.sidesplittinglaughter

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM

House work, vacuuming & hanging out here :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I was TIRED last night and didn't get all my formerly "early-morning" work done last night, so had to get up earlier than normal to get those done before starting the FT job. So I actually had lights-out last night at 9.  Got up this morning at 4:15 then logged on at 6 for the FT job.  WHEW. Brian did call and treated me to supper at a local BBQ joint so that was nice!  I enjoy hanging out with him!

I'm meeting with my friend  Becky this afternoon.  She's going to help me try to drum up clients of my own.  I'd LOVE to see what it would be like to simply work 40 hours a week.  I don't know what that's like as I haven't done it like since at least 1994.  lol. 

I'm SO GLAD I don't have your "this" any longer, LouAnn!  When I am stressed to the max, however, I do feel like I'm PMSing!  How many clients do you pet sit for again?  Sorry to hear the one is sick today but yay on having a Friday already! 

have a good one, everybody!

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Working.  I am finally getting used to the trackball.  You don't realize how much using a mouse requires wrist action.  I still have a mouse at home and even playing on the computer now causes issues.  This is going to be one long month.

robin7771
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I am staying home and trying to stay warm and cozy. Making homemade Grandma soup with dumplings and chicken. Have a good one! Robin
momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Good Thursday morning!!!

While my stuff was surgically removed, I have had to deal with the mood swings as I await my new hormone geared to meet my homone levels.  I can barely stand to be around myself at times...and my sleep is interrupted with hot sweats and I almost feel like punching something...haha

But, Mountains would snap me out of it in a second!!!  I'm very envious you'll be seeing them soon.  Take in every moment, every yummy aroma that comes only from being in the mountains.  Take great pics and be sure to share them when you get back would you?  :)

My youngest daughter is home for the day.  I've seen her for a moment as she came home to have a drug test for her summer job.

I have tons of laundry to do, and a floor to clean.  I may get around to it...but we'll see.

Other than that, I'm just cuddling with the furry kids.

Have a great day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN