Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday and Wednesday?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  • 27 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Good morning....I combined a couple of days.  I'm not sure what we'll be doing and I want to make sure we have this post every day.  We are having some ham biscuits this morning and coffee and then we're heading out for the day.  Hope you all have a great day!!!    :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Going scrapbooking. Then going shopping with my dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Sounds like a good day!  I hope you have fun     :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Going scrapbooking. Then going shopping with my dd.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Ham biscuits? Hmmm? I've never heard of those before. We're they good? I hope you're enjoying the peace and quiet and beauty :)

Today, I plan on getting my dogs washed, my house cleaned up, laundry done.... Lots to do really. Because tomorrow, after watching Nora, we're pulling our camper south of the city, to a nice secluded RV spot and I'm going to spend a couple days alone. Just me , God, and the "fatties." (Our French bulldogs). I have to have some company, so I'm taking them while my husband finishes his work week, then he'll join me. I just wanted some alone time, without distractions... In the word.
Air conditioner on today, heater will be back on tomorrow .... I'm not complaining :)
Have fun with your family
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the forecast update!  Holy Cow!   I just checked it out ...it's kinda hard to see in this rendition, but look at Thursday ... "chance of snow."  lmao. 

Quoting momma-t42:

Ham biscuits? Hmmm? I've never heard of those before. We're they good? I hope you're enjoying the peace and quiet and beauty :)

Today, I plan on getting my dogs washed, my house cleaned up, laundry done.... Lots to do really. Because tomorrow, after watching Nora, we're pulling our camper south of the city, to a nice secluded RV spot and I'm going to spend a couple days alone. Just me , God, and the "fatties." (Our French bulldogs). I have to have some company, so I'm taking them while my husband finishes his work week, then he'll join me. I just wanted some alone time, without distractions... In the word.
Air conditioner on today, heater will be back on tomorrow .... I'm not complaining :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Tuesday ~

Boring house stuff but going out to eat for dinner with a friend :)

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Ham biscuits?  Biscuits with a slice of ham in them? Do you put butter on them?

Have two great days!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....I combined a couple of days.  I'm not sure what we'll be doing and I want to make sure we have this post every day.  We are having some ham biscuits this morning and coffee and then we're heading out for the day.  Hope you all have a great day!!!    :)

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Do you wash them yourself? 

Have a relaxing time camping!

Quoting momma-t42:

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Going out will be fun!

Quoting hugss:

Tuesday ~

Boring house stuff but going out to eat for dinner with a friend :)

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I realized I hadn't written my reply! LOL!

Cleaning and laundry for me. Then lunch with a friend and meeting a friend of hers, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN