Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday and Wednesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us....

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Replies (21-27):
momma-t42
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Heck, I want to come too!

Quoting LEK19:

Getting ready for the fiesta this Sunday. We'll be doing that all week. Putting another layer on the pinata and making some maracas. It sounds like all my kids may be there! That hasn't happened in awhile. Barring things don't change for them at work.

Doing some homeschooling and housework.

Do anything fun yet?

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 1, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Yesterday was spent paying a couple of bills and making some phone calls. Today I have to pay more bills and take A to the DR. She is still having pain in her back, that is increasing. She has also developed a rash on her back and side that look suspiciously like shingles from the pictures I have seen on the internet. Guess we will find out when she goes to the DR.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Is it really Wednesday already?! Last night I had one doc left to type and was gonna skip him until this morning - but realized it was the last day of the month and the sooner I get that done, the sooner I can send out my invoices!  So I typed him up and **bonus** got to sleep in this morning AND the invoices have already been emailed!  woo hoo!  one of my docs still owes me for March - so he'll probably send March and April $$ to me at the same time, I am sure. It works out well with my docs - 2 of them cut a check and mail it out as soon as they get my invoice; another waits until about the middle of the month and this other one- well, I never know for sure when they'll send their check.  lol.  But if I get in a pinch, all I have to do is call and they mail it out, so it's no biggie to me.

Have a great one, Ladies! 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Wednesday- Work 8-3, P/U DS and off to social group

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Yesterday I worked and today I have food shopping, going to pickup the replacement tile for our shower, drop off packages that have to be mailed and call the tile guy this afternoon to come and install the tile. 

I will just be happy to be able to use the shower in our bathroom again and not have to walk downstairs to take a shower.  ;)

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Just checking in again.  Not sure where we're going today.  Hope you all have a good day!!    :)

Bmat
by Barb on May. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM

2 AM!!!  Too early!

Quoting momma-t42:

They are short hair dogs so I wash them myself.  I will have to do it later today though.  I pooped out at 10 last night.  Dogs woke me up at 2am...and here I am, still up.  lol  Made coffee, figured if I'm up, I may as well have a cup of coffee.  :)

Quoting Bmat:

Do you wash them yourself? 

Have a relaxing time camping!

Quoting momma-t42:

Ham biscuits? Hmmm? I've never heard of those before. We're they good? I hope you're enjoying the peace and quiet and beauty :)

Today, I plan on getting my dogs washed, my house cleaned up, laundry done.... Lots to do really. Because tomorrow, after watching Nora, we're pulling our camper south of the city, to a nice secluded RV spot and I'm going to spend a couple days alone. Just me , God, and the "fatties." (Our French bulldogs). I have to have some company, so I'm taking them while my husband finishes his work week, then he'll join me. I just wanted some alone time, without distractions... In the word.
Air conditioner on today, heater will be back on tomorrow .... I'm not complaining :)
Have fun with your family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)