Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

~ Random Thoughts May ~

Posted by   + Show Post

Ler's chat :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Replies (151-155):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Not having a great start to my day :(

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 31, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I am so bored.  Yes, I'm working.  But I'm so bored.  lol.  I don't feel like working and have an hour left to go ... this paycheck will be slim but good enough though ... blank stare

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM

LOL . did it get any better ?

Quoting suzeebloch:

I am so bored.  Yes, I'm working.  But I'm so bored.  lol.  I don't feel like working and have an hour left to go ... this paycheck will be slim but good enough though ... blank stare

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Actually, no.  I did stop working at 1:30 and then was bored the rest of the day.  Funny.  When I'm bored, I don't feel like doing anything.  so that's exactly what I did the rest of the day. 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting suzeebloch:

hugss

by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Sounds good to me,
Hope you enjoyed your relaxing day / afternoon :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Actually, no.  I did stop working at 1:30 and then was bored the rest of the day.  Funny.  When I'm bored, I don't feel like doing anything.  so that's exactly what I did the rest of the day. 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)