Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:37 AM
  • 48 Replies

come tell us....

by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 2, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies....hope you're all having a good start to the day.  It's looking like it might be cloudy here today.  Not happy about that but what can you do?  lol  I need to go get in the shower and I NEED some coffee.  lol  Have a great day!!    :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 2, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Good Morning, LouAnn!  How much longer will you be vacationing in the mountains?  You took some lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

It's cloudy, raining and chilly here today.  In fact, after being close to or in the 80s the last few days, we might actually get SNOW today/tonight.  Lol.  This is roller-coaster weather! 

I got off to a good time start this morning but now have a doctor who must have held his voice recorder right up against his mouth as he was dictating.  Half his words are so mumbled it's taking me forever to try and figure out what the heck he's saying.  lol.  Oh well.  The sooner I get his work done, the sooner I should get better doctors in my queue.

Hope everyone has a Grand Day today! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM

We are here til Sunday.  The weather doesn't look as nice today and I think it's only going to get more dreary.  Oh happy day....lol

Hope you have a good day at work and can figure out what the heck he's saying.  lol    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good Morning, LouAnn!  How much longer will you be vacationing in the mountains?  You took some lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

It's cloudy, raining and chilly here today.  In fact, after being close to or in the 80s the last few days, we might actually get SNOW today/tonight.  Lol.  This is roller-coaster weather! 

I got off to a good time start this morning but now have a doctor who must have held his voice recorder right up against his mouth as he was dictating.  Half his words are so mumbled it's taking me forever to try and figure out what the heck he's saying.  lol.  Oh well.  The sooner I get his work done, the sooner I should get better doctors in my queue.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Laundry,
cleaning & waiting for the bug guy :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM

When I first read this, I thought it said "waiting for the BIG guy." 

LOL.

Have a good one!

Quoting hugss:

Laundry,

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:40 AM

LOL .. too funny!

You have a good day too :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

When I first read this, I thought it said "waiting for the BIG guy." 

LOL.

Have a good one!

Quoting hugss:

Laundry,

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh.  And now the server is incredibly s l o w.  And I have another job in my queue that I'm not looking forward to typing.  I've done this client before - it's an interview with medical students about study habits.  They talk like a lot of young adults - with a lot of "likes" and "ums" and "you knows" tossed in.  ("Do you find the feedback helpful?"  "Yeah, you know, um, the feedback is like, it's like um, you know, helpful")  They are b o r i n g and this one is 24 minutes which will  take me nearly 2 hours to get it typed and proofread as I have to go back and listen to the whole thing once I'm done with typing it up to see if I can figure out any spots I couldn't understand the first go through.  But I will get it done. AND I'LL TAKE THIS ANY DAY OVER THE B**TCH WB!!

Quoting louannwilkins:

We are here til Sunday.  The weather doesn't look as nice today and I think it's only going to get more dreary.  Oh happy day....lol

Hope you have a good day at work and can figure out what the heck he's saying.  lol    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 2, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Hope he shows up soon and that you have a good day    :)

Quoting hugss:

Laundry,

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM

LOL  Yes!!  Anything is better than putting up with her.    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Ugh.  And now the server is incredibly s l o w.  And I have another job in my queue that I'm not looking forward to typing.  I've done this client before - it's an interview with medical students about study habits.  They talk like a lot of young adults - with a lot of "likes" and "ums" and "you knows" tossed in.  ("Do you find the feedback helpful?"  "Yeah, you know, um, the feedback is like, it's like um, you know, helpful")  They are b o r i n g and this one is 24 minutes which will  take me nearly 2 hours to get it typed and proofread as I have to go back and listen to the whole thing once I'm done with typing it up to see if I can figure out any spots I couldn't understand the first go through.  But I will get it done. AND I'LL TAKE THIS ANY DAY OVER THE B**TCH WB!!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting suzeebloch:

hugss

by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Thanks & you have a good day too :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hope he shows up soon and that you have a good day    :)

Quoting hugss:

Laundry,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN