Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What's your favorite food/drink?

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM

To drink it would have to my home made sweet ice tea and for an alcoholic drink it would be a lime margarita or strawberry daquari.

My favorite food would be anything Italian and just a good freshly made cheeseburger with all the goodies on top.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on May. 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM

It would be far easier to tell you the foods I don't like than it is what my favorite is as I like most everything.  Tex-mex is a favorite as is seafood, pasta and probably at the top of the list is s potato and I don't care how you fix it, I love them.

Favorite drink??   I haven't had an alcoholic drink in a long time but I used to enjoy a margarita or fizzy navel on the rare occasions I had a drink.  I was also once a diet coke addict, but now I mostly drink ice tea.

tantrum814
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I can't start my day without an icy cold Dr Pepper and a snickers bar. When my kids were little I could here them asking each other if I had my morning ritual before they approached me with questions about where they could go or do that day. It would make me chuckle to hear them whispering---but I must agree they were more likely to get a yes if I had already had my morning ritual. lol

suesues
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:04 AM

coffee in day cosmos at night and pizza or pasta

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)