Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of family life do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post
Replies (21-23):
terri-553
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 5:40 PM

We,live in the motel yep,used to be an old motel.W/the girlspuppyPrissi,puppySugar,all of the kids are living on their own.5 have wifes,s/o one is still single(he is 27)we have 9 grands-talk to almost everyone one of them everyday,Have a couple we don;t hear from everyday no biggie,As,for my sisters,I don;t talk to either of them much since Momma died last year,I am afaird the drunkness/craziness may rub off on me.LOL-OMG-And besides  Roy/I don;t mind being alone after Thomas goes home in the afternoons,Grands come/go over the week-ends,

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 6, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Almost empty nesters. 4 more yrs to go.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:12 PM
We have three grown daughters (oldest is married with a baby) and we are all very close. My youngest (19) has been away at college all year but is coming home next week.
My middle daughter (21) lived across the street from us for the past year, but just moved into a town home with a friend... But, my oldest is moving into a house across from ours next month.
We do have conflict from time to time, but we work it out quickly and move on because we love each other and respect one another.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)