Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

WooHoo! We got our engagement pix done yesterday!

Posted by   + Show Post

My sister Susan and my brother in law George did our engagement photos for us yesterday! They took about 500 shots and these are 16 of the best ones. They turned out so good! Im so happy with them!

wedding countdown

Audi AKA The Lost Osbourne

by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Replies (21-25):
lostosbourne
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Thank you. We are very happy. He is a wonderful man. The wedding is Sept 27th of this year. We are having a 2 day camping wedding. Were getting married at one of our state parks and then everyone is gonna camp and the next day we will have the reception where we will cook out and have fun. I cant wait. I love to camp and so does Mikey. Our families are big into camping. 

Quoting DesignGirl450:

Wow, you guys look so happy, and thanks for sharing this great shots.  I especially love the black and white ones, and the last playful photo.  When is your wedding?

wedding countdown

lostosbourne
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Well I was dating Art a couple years ago and he broke up with me right before Easter of 2011. I started dating Mikey in Aug of 2012 altho we have known each other since around 2007. So that is maybe where the confusion comes in lol. We are very happy. Hes a great person. 

Quoting Esmrlda:

Love those!  He looks different from the past couple of years. You guys look so happy.

wedding countdown

LEK19
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM

What fun pics! I really like the third one!

How are the plans coming along?

KittyGram
by Becky on May. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM

(Teary sigh) I love them!!!!  You two are so stinkin' adorable!!!!  My two favorites are those that you're touching his face (the black and white one, where you're lying down, facing each other, and the one with his hands on the wall, one on each side of you - love, love, love them!!!

Many happy years to you!! 

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Hmmm maybe, I remember the name Art did he have a little dog too?

Quoting lostosbourne:

Well I was dating Art a couple years ago and he broke up with me right before Easter of 2011. I started dating Mikey in Aug of 2012 altho we have known each other since around 2007. So that is maybe where the confusion comes in lol. We are very happy. Hes a great person. 

Quoting Esmrlda:

Love those!  He looks different from the past couple of years. You guys look so happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)