Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you...... did something for yourself?

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you get pampered or buy yourself something? holding cloth bag

Lock yourself away in your room with a good book and a do not disturb sign.  reading

Eat a cupcake or chocolate bar that you really wanted?   having chocolate

Go to lunch or dinner with friends?  margarita time

I am going on Friday for a microdermabrasion mini peel facial. Its something I do for myself and my gift to me.

What did you do for you?

by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (51-56):
ysmeine
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:44 AM

2 tomato plants, 4 cabbage plants, 2 decorative potted gereniums, 2 hanging strawberry plants, and a hanging fushia.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Those are things I would buy for myself too, things I splurge on.  What kind of plants did you get?

And welcome to this wonderful group!

Quoting ysmeine:

I bought antiwrinkle serum and callus remover. I also bought plants for outside. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 9, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Oh nice and what fun! Yes definatly something to beam about.   I bet they are, now you gotta show them off.

Quoting Paralegaleagle:

For a magazine she is a student at OU in the Scripps school of writing. Proud momma and my toes are cuteyyyyy

Quoting Esmrlda:

Oh man, yes you need to go pamper yourself after a day like today.  What type of internship did your dd get?

Quoting Paralegaleagle:

Today I'm getting my toes done, and going to eat with my daughters befor my oldest goes to her summer internship in Seattle :( and my youngest talks to the navy recruiter... :( but yes to the toes!!!!

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

OH the same color as my hair!  Mocha Brown number 5. LOL

I bet its gorgeous. Congrats.

Quoting jdy9440:

It is Mocha brown

Quoting Esmrlda:

Nice, what color?

Quoting jdy9440:

I bought 2012 Chevy captiva...it's a SUV.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Awesome, what kind of car did you get?

Quoting jdy9440:

I went for a mani pedi a few days ago...oh and bought myself a new car 3 weeks ago.

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Do you have alittle garden for your cabbage plants?  I love the fushia's.  I dont think I have seen the hanging strawberry plants.

Quoting ysmeine:

2 tomato plants, 4 cabbage plants, 2 decorative potted gereniums, 2 hanging strawberry plants, and a hanging fushia.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Those are things I would buy for myself too, things I splurge on.  What kind of plants did you get?

Quoting ysmeine:

I bought antiwrinkle serum and callus remover. I also bought plants for outside. 

jdy9440
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Thanks, I like it a lot.  

Quoting Esmrlda:

OH the same color as my hair!  Mocha Brown number 5. LOL

I bet its gorgeous. Congrats.

Quoting jdy9440:

It is Mocha brown

Quoting Esmrlda:

Nice, what color?

Quoting jdy9440:

I bought 2012 Chevy captiva...it's a SUV.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Awesome, what kind of car did you get?

Quoting jdy9440:

I went for a mani pedi a few days ago...oh and bought myself a new car 3 weeks ago.

ysmeine
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM

There really is only room for two full size cabbages in the planter I am using. I do have a small patio garden with pots and a raised 4x4 bed.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Do you have alittle garden for your cabbage plants?  I love the fushia's.  I dont think I have seen the hanging strawberry plants.

Quoting ysmeine:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting ysmeine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)