Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:08 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us....

by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 8, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Good morning.....short on time right now.  Having some swigs of coffee and then gotta head out.  I'm also pet sitting for one night tonight.  Hope you have a great day!!  I'll check in later on.    :)

atlmom2
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Cleaning up the house. Going to the grocery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 8, 2013 at 8:20 AM

taking my mom to chemo, a little shopping

jdy9440
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Just working, hope u have a nice day 

Tameez
Long day... Dad sounded better today. A little less foggy. My sister in law stopped over tonight and we hung out a little while. Hubs just got home, he and our 27 year old son went to see Manchester United and WIN in penalty kicks :)
Yesterday at 12:44 AM
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Wednesday's are my day off...SO, I should still be sleeping but I have been awake since 6:15 with a headache and an IBS flare up!  AWESOME!

Later, I have laundry and some cleaning to do for a party this weekend. I also have painting to do on the hutch we are refinishing.

Having take out tonight because one of my hubby's friends will be here to help with some wood work in the dining room we are putting together and his favorite place on our side of the river is a certain sub shop so I'm getting something from there tonight.  

It's going to be raining and storming here today so I won't be running errands, I'll save those for tomorrow night after work.  Hubby will want to go along anyway because we are buying gifts for my granddaughters 1st Bday.

Hope you all have a great day simple smile

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 8, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Well, it is Wednesday ... almost weekend! yay!  It's raining gently here in the KC area and the temp has dropped from 61 when I first got up to now 58.  I've had my door open all morning but may be time to shut it as I'm starting to feel a bit chilly.   Off to a pretty good clip this morning work-wise but now have 4 jobs in my queue that I am simply dreading!  They are interviews - ugh - and very boring.  They total 71 minutes and will more than likely take me the rest of my work day to complete. 

hope everyone has a good day today! 

cherylam
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Hubby building fence for new chicks, then off to Goodwill. My daughter will be needing new furniture.

Why123
by Nancy on May. 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I am back at work.  I am still tired and a little off but I am feeling a little bit better.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Have a great day pet sitting!  I hope you got enough coffee this morning!

I was awakened by my crying grand daughter at 5:45am this morning.  She stayed over last night as her mommy had to work bright and early today.  I think Nora was cold which is why she woke up so early.  But after some play time, breakfast, and a bath, she is back in bed napping.  :)

I'm working on laundry from our camping trip today.  I've also begun a Curriculum I purchased when John Bevere came to speak at a church this past weekend.  It's called "Relentless".  It's a deep study on 'the power you need to never give up'.  It's powerful and I'm learning so much from it.

Then, I'll be picking up pictures we had taken a couple weeks ago of Nora, and also three generation pics...so I'm looking forward to getting those.

Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Larry is off but has stuff to do for his Mom this morning,then if the weather allows we will be breaking in our new grill tonight with some grilled steaks.

I heading out to get some shopping done that I didn't do yesterday.

Larrys Aunt is coming in for a visit from Palm Desert so will be going to down to his Moms later this evening to visit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)