Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for May 9th

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 16 Replies

There are so many flavors to choose from when you order Chicken Wings at a restaurant.

What is your favorite Chicken Wings flavor?

by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Mild for me, with bone, and bleu cheese for dipping.  I don't do spicy very well!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM

buffalo....mild or med with some GOOD ranch for dipping.  Not all ranch is good to me.  Like the stuff you buy in the store does NOT taste like the kind at the restaurants.  lol   :)

Great....now I want some.   :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I especially like them when they're boneless too.  lol   :)

Scottishbrat33
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM

My favorite flavor for Chicken wings is honey barbecue.We usually get them when we order pizza.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Buffalo or butter and garlic here!

atlmom2
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Sweet barbecue at Buffalo Wild Wings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on May. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I don't care for wings because I don't like spicy things or blue cheese.  If I have to eat them they would have to be very mild.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I don't eat them much at all. Just went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night. I got Boneless Teryiki and Parmesean Garlic. Not bad at all. Gotta say though, their fries kinda sucked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Not a big fan of chicken wings but when I do eat them I like the honey BBQ with ranch dressing for dipping.Larry has won a free Wings platter from Hooters off a Radio contest so we went their with some friends because the platter is about 80 wings!  DH and his friend like the really hot hot stuff so they ordered the Three Mile Island ones and me and the other lady friend ended up getting their BBQ wings,thinking they would be the Honey BBQ!  We were both really dissapointed because we got boneless and it looked l ike little chicken chunks breaded and fried then they just poured normal BBQ sauce over them!  And what Larry and Sean had ordered was so darn spicey hot I took one bite and spit it out!   They loved em though with about a gallon of beer a piece.lol

Bmat
by Barb on May. 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Barbeque, I guess. I never order them at a restaurant, too messy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)