Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Many Pillows?

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM
  • 22 Replies

Okay ladies, just for fun, how many pillows do you have on your bed? If it were up to my husband we'd probably have 2. But we have 9. And I have some clients with well over a dozen...

by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Four--two for each of us, but he steals mine all the time and I have to fight him to get them back...

Lindalou907
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Well, I guess a pillow fight could be fun!

Rileyscute
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:49 PM

9 or so

Maddie24
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I have 5.  One of them is a decorator pillow that usually ends up in the floor.  I am not sure why I have it anyway. I like pillows that flatten out so I usually sleep on two or three of them. 

Bmat
by Barb on May. 10, 2013 at 8:55 PM

9 pillows!? That you sleep on?  I have ...5 - one of which is a wedge pillow for my husband's snoring- he props one or two other pillows on top of it and is more comfortable.

Quoting Lindalou907:

Okay ladies, just for fun, how many pillows do you have on your bed? If it were up to my husband we'd probably have 2. But we have 9. And I have some clients with well over a dozen...

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I have 4 pillows because I like to sleep with several.  I've had some broken bones and I can position them to get more comfortable.  I also have some decorative pillows....3 but they are in a baset by the bed right now.  I don't put them on everyday even though I do make my bed 1st thing every day.

Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM

mac1940
by Mary Ann on May. 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

It varies - always 4, 2 we use and 2 decorator pillows.  Sometimes I throw a couple extras on if I am going to be reading in bed.

Lindalou907
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Nah, I only sleep on 3! Two special pillows that keep my neck in the right position, and one between my knees. Then hubby has 2 flat ones. Then the rest are just decorative :)

Quoting Bmat:

9 pillows!? That you sleep on?  I have ...5 - one of which is a wedge pillow for my husband's snoring- he props one or two other pillows on top of it and is more comfortable.

Quoting Lindalou907:

Lindalou907
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too, a bed that's made just makes the room look a lot cleaner. Sorry about your broken bones...I have special pillows for my neck, I know what you mean about positioning them for comfort.

Quoting louannwilkins:

I have 4 pillows because I like to sleep with several.  I've had some broken bones and I can position them to get more comfortable.  I also have some decorative pillows....3 but they are in a baset by the bed right now.  I don't put them on everyday even though I do make my bed 1st thing every day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)