Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 49 Replies

come tell us....

by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 19, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I thought I'd combine 3 days since I'm on the 2nd part of my Christmas gift.  I'm at the beach in their beach house until Fri. evening.  I don't know what time I'll be getting up in the mornings so here is the post and we'll start a new one on Thursday. 

Hope all is well with you!!   :)

Maddie24
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Wow - how fabulous is that?  What beach are you at?  I would really like to go to the beach this year.  Fresh air, warm sun, sand between the toes, fresh seafood, the sound of the ocean.  It is good for the soul.  As for me - I am working all week and have some more yard work to do.  I will need to go to the grocery this week - I will have to eat cream of wheat or tomato soup until I do!  I am looking forward to the memorial day holiday!  A long weekend will be nice!

jdy9440
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Off today, work the next 5

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Monday ~

house stuff & whatever else I want :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy & sleep in if you can :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

I thought I'd combine 3 days since I'm on the 2nd part of my Christmas gift.  I'm at the beach in their beach house until Fri. evening.  I don't know what time I'll be getting up in the mornings so here is the post and we'll start a new one on Thursday. 

Hope all is well with you!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 20, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Wow! Lucky you!  Didn't you just get back from being in the mountains for a while?  lol. 

Monday:  Brain won the contest this morning.  It knew I didn't HAVE to crawl out of bed until after 5, so it kept winning the battle.  I did finally crawl out at 5:15 and was able to start working at 5:30.  Just now taking a little break.  I was actually up at 2:30 and thinking about invoking my 30-minute rule (if I'm still up 30 minutes later, just get on up and get to work!)  but brain won that, too.  lol.  I finally fell back to sleep just ahead of the alarm going off at 4.  but it's all good. 

Hope everyone has a great Monday! 

atlmom2
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Nothing much today.
Tomorrow going to a new art museum and lunch with friends.
Wednesday waiting on my new fridge to be delivered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 20, 2013 at 9:07 AM

We are at Wrightsville beach in NC.  It's very beautiful here.  I'm not going to want to go home.  lol It only cost us the gas to get down here and what ever we eat.  I hope you have a good week and will enjoy your holiday weekend.   :)

Quoting Maddie24:

Wow - how fabulous is that?  What beach are you at?  I would really like to go to the beach this year.  Fresh air, warm sun, sand between the toes, fresh seafood, the sound of the ocean.  It is good for the soul.  As for me - I am working all week and have some more yard work to do.  I will need to go to the grocery this week - I will have to eat cream of wheat or tomato soup until I do!  I am looking forward to the memorial day holiday!  A long weekend will be nice!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope work is a stress free day for you.   :)

Quoting jdy9440:

Off today, work the next 5

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 20, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Hope you have a good day!!   :)

Quoting hugss:

Monday ~

house stuff & whatever else I want :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)