Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:45 AM
  • 30 Replies

come tell us...

by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 29, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Middle of the week.  I got to come home and sleep in my bed last night BUT headed back to pet sit again tonight and tomorrow night.  I could sleep another 8 hours.  My bed felt so good!!! 

I've got 2 houses to clean today and I want to get serious about paying off a few bills.  I need to get wal mart, target and home depot paid off.  That is my goal.  Hopefully it won't take long.  I got a grill from home depot not long ago.  A weber charcoal grill and cover.  I was planning to cook on that this week but since I won't be here I guess not.  lol

Hope you all have a great day!  It's supposed to be beautiful here.   :)

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Honestly not much of anything.  LOL.  My 2 younger children have only 3 days of school left and they are dismissed at 12 pm for the rest of the week. 

I am going to finish up the wash though.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 29, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I hope you have a good day. You don't have much time left before the kids are there all the time!!  lol  Take care...   :)

Quoting my4kids274:

Honestly not much of anything.  LOL.  My 2 younger children have only 3 days of school left and they are dismissed at 12 pm for the rest of the week. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Another work day for me! Hoping to get the garden planted with the residents today. It rained again last night, so I'm not sure how wet it may be. Heading to my nieces ball game tonight if the weather holds.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 29, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Sounds like a good day.  Hope you can get it all planted.   :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Another work day for me! Hoping to get the garden planted with the residents today. It rained again last night, so I'm not sure how wet it may be. Heading to my nieces ball game tonight if the weather holds.

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this

The best part is though we will be beach bound next week for a few days! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

I hope you have a good day. You don't have much time left before the kids are there all the time!!  lol  Take care...   :)

Quoting my4kids274:

Bmat
by Barb on May. 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Physical therapy on my hand and then tea with a friend. :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Some light house work & I hope by the pool,
But it's not looking good so far ::sigh::

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 29, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Wednesday and it's already 8:00!  lol. Brain and I compromised this morning.  I got all my work completely done last night and we both knew I didn't "have" to start until 5:30 - so brain let me get up just after 5.

However, I am on several "new" accounts (new for me) and those take me a lot longer to do.  but they are all very interesting and doctors who talk fairly clearly.  Just new terms.  The new accounts I'm on are orthopedic/physical therapy so there are TONS of new terms to learn.  I had to double check when I heard the physical therapist say "Bird dog" and "Dead bug".  Those are literally exercises I guess.  lol.  I just don't expect those kinds of words and at first I thought maybe he said "Burdag" but "dead bug" was clear as a bell.  I was quite surprised to find that I DID hear him right!  lol.  I once had a doc who I swear was saying "Martial Arts" when in fact he was saying "Marsha Lawrence"  lol.

so I'm off to a good start, slow, but that's okay.  at least it is pleasant! 

have a great Hump Day, everyone!

Why123
by Nancy on May. 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Working.  My new washer and dryer arrived yesterday and my family was doing marathon laundry.  I'll get around to doing mine probably over the weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)