Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I hope you all won't miss me to badly

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 25 Replies
Lmao... Yeah right! I just didn't want anyone to think I abandoned my job as the group bitch. I've got to take my 4 year old down to meet his new team of doctors at MUSC this week and get some scans and loads of blood work down. And then the week after we move to Belize! Most of the big things we are taking are packed and shipped and the house should be unpacked and ready when I get there. We will have Internet but I'm not sure how much time I will have this summer because I plan to explore and I will be flying back every month for three days to take W to the docs. So I'll drop in and keep up as much as possible! Hope everyone's summer is wonderful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I hope that all goes well with the doctor appointments and with your move. ((hugs))

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish you well with your 4year old son. I hope they will be able to help with answers and such.
Have fun in Belize...

I'll miss ya, your posts have been the most unforgettable for sure. :-).
I mean, you have left an imprint That won't soon be forgotten. In fact, I'll probably leave my Christmas tree up a month longer next year just in honor of you. ;-)

Hahaha. J/K

Not everyone can be "Wonder Woman" And manage themselves as well as you. But i do wish you would have told us all sooner so we could have thrown you a fair and fun going away party.
Do stop by every now and then and share some wild and crazy story. We might get bored ;-) ... So if you're having crazy sex in a rainforest or something, we'll all be here waiting to hear of your life. :-)

Be safe!
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hope evrything goes well for you.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Talk about busy wow!
Hope you can pop in here often & give us updates on how things are going.
Safe travels & you have a great summer as well  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Yes, I know I will miss you!  Are you moving to Belize permanently?  If you don't mind sharing, why?  Are you leaving your oldest son back here on the farm?  What about your nonprofit? 

and pictures!  be sure to send pictures!  what an adventure.  I wish you and your family all the best and hope you pop in from time to time.

marchantmom06
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM
No not permanently. My daddy use to tell me I had gypsy blood because I hate staying in one play to long. We go every 5 years or so and live for a year and experince different cultures and life styles and ways of living. My 13 year old was born in Africa. My 20 year old spend most of his first year in Barbados.

My oldest three will stay in the states, the oldest will run the farm, with the help of a friend.
My 20 year old and 17 year old are coming down for the summer and then will return in August for college.

My sister and sister in law will run the non profit while we are away. They know how we run things so we just pay them to do it.

Like I said I will be on US soil once a month so I can drop in and answer any questions they have. We will have a phone and cell service so we won't be cut off from the world, just leaving the world we know for a while. The baby is 6 months old and she is crawling and getting around so I think this is perfect timing.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, I know I will miss you!  Are you moving to Belize permanently?  If you don't mind sharing, why?  Are you leaving your oldest son back here on the farm?  What about your nonprofit? 

and pictures!  be sure to send pictures!  what an adventure.  I wish you and your family all the best and hope you pop in from time to time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I will stop by as often as I can. I just know I will be busy exploring this summer. I'm so excited, we've only been to Belize for a brief period about 3 years ago so there will be so much to do.
I may not even put a Christmas tree up because of you ladies. Lol

Quoting momma-t42:

I wish you well with your 4year old son. I hope they will be able to help with answers and such.

Have fun in Belize...

I'll miss ya, your posts have been the most unforgettable for sure. :-).

I mean, you have left an imprint That won't soon be forgotten. In fact, I'll probably leave my Christmas tree up a month longer next year just in honor of you. ;-)

Hahaha. J/K

Not everyone can be "Wonder Woman" And manage themselves as well as you. But i do wish you would have told us all sooner so we could have thrown you a fair and fun going away party.

Do stop by every now and then and share some wild and crazy story. We might get bored ;-) ... So if you're having crazy sex in a rainforest or something, we'll all be here waiting to hear of your life. :-)

Be safe!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I wish you the best of luck.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but your life sounds like Angela Jolie and Brad Pitt.lol With all your traveling and the kids being born in different countries.  

But I wish you luck and will keep you son in my prayers.  Be sure to put up some  pictures when you can.

Safe travels!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I am sure you will be missed.  Got to admit I am more than a little envious of you - going to Belize to live for a year!!  That part does sound wonderful.  I do hope that all goes well with your son and you get the answers you are looking for.  I will look forward to your pictures (you will post pictures, won't you) and your posts.  Enjoy!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)