Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Monday?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM
  • 52 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Good morning....still sitting here enjoying some coffee and cereal.  I feel like I haven't had cereal in a long time and I love it!!  lol  So...I'm trying to decide...gym first or work first.  I'm thinking gym might win out otherwise I may not go today.  lol 

Rain is coming later on this evening.  Hopefully no storms.  We'll see.  Hope you all have a good day!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Yes, Monday.  I was tired last night, so went to bed at **gasp** 6:45.  lol.  And was up at 2:45 this morning so right on target.  But I have the horribly long boring and difficult interviews in my queue to type.  total of about 3.5 hours of raw dictation for 6 jobs so far.  UGH.  these take me longer than the 3 or 4 times the raw minutes to get done so I'm looking at a minumum of 15 hours to get clear out my queue.  so not gonna happen.  and the deadline for these 6 jobs is 4:00 florida time (or 3 my time).  I emailed my supervisor and she said no one else is assigned to these jobs but me and not to worry about their deadlines.  UGH.  lol.  Oh well. 

I plan to quit around 1:30 today.  I'm curious how many I'm gonna be able to knock out by then.  Gotta stay focused. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Well happy Monday and happy deadline.  lol  Hopefully you'll make a big dent in it today. 

Wow....if I'd gone to bed that early I'd just be off today.  More off than usual.  lol  It worked out nicely for you though so you can get right back on track.  Hope it's a good day!!  Stay focused    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, Monday.  I was tired last night, so went to bed at **gasp** 6:45.  lol.  And was up at 2:45 this morning so right on target.  But I have the horribly long boring and difficult interviews in my queue to type.  total of about 3.5 hours of raw dictation for 6 jobs so far.  UGH.  these take me longer than the 3 or 4 times the raw minutes to get done so I'm looking at a minumum of 15 hours to get clear out my queue.  so not gonna happen.  and the deadline for these 6 jobs is 4:00 florida time (or 3 my time).  I emailed my supervisor and she said no one else is assigned to these jobs but me and not to worry about their deadlines.  UGH.  lol.  Oh well. 

I plan to quit around 1:30 today.  I'm curious how many I'm gonna be able to knock out by then.  Gotta stay focused. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

well, I had been out later than normal Saturday night - didn't get to sleep until after 11, and then was up at 5:30 Sunday morning so I was just plain tired yesterday.  and decided not to fight it.  I got 2 new books from the library last week  - the first one I decided to read I just couldn't get into, so I had started the 2nd one and really didn't get in to it, either.  So Saturday night when i was waiting for my sleepy meds to kick in, I started with another one I bought at that book sale a couple weeks ago.  it was okay at first but when I tried to resume it last night I started to get bored with it, too, and that's why I choose to just go to bed at 6;45.  lol.  I have a lot more books from the book sale and I'll start another one tonight. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Well happy Monday and happy deadline.  lol  Hopefully you'll make a big dent in it today. 

Wow....if I'd gone to bed that early I'd just be off today.  More off than usual.  lol  It worked out nicely for you though so you can get right back on track.  Hope it's a good day!!  Stay focused    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM

getting ready to take my mm for bloodwork and to the DR.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Hope you have a good day Louann,

Here rains on & off as well I think
Lauundry & house stuff :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Hope it's a good day for both of you Lisa     :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

getting ready to take my mm for bloodwork and to the DR.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Thank you.....hope you have a good day too   :)

Quoting hugss:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Thanks & here we go :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Thank you.....hope you have a good day too   :)

Quoting hugss:

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Good luck! You can do it!

Quoting suzeebloch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)