Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has This Happened to You?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

Last evening, we were in a Fred Meyer in Bellingham,  and Iain took the purchases to the till and I told hm I had to run to the washroom and meet him in a few minutes.   I came out of the washroom and walked up to the till where he was just starting to get his purchases scanned, and a store employee said, "thought you would want to know but your skirt is tucked into your undies. "   I was a wearing a long, full, very lightweight cotton gauze skirt so didn't even feel that it was up.  I felt a little silly.  

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM

OHNO!!

Glad she told you! 

I've never had that happen but I have had toilet paper on my shoe.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Thank heaven they told you!  I was at the gym the other day and a woman came out of the locker room and had her shirt on inside out, lol. I told her and she just laughed and we talked a bit. It happens to everyone ;)

KittyGram
by Becky on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Yes, it happened to me at work a number of years ago. Yeah, embarrassing!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LEK19
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Oh, my! Glad she told you , I bet! 

I have never had that happen that I know of!!!

My sister was getting cash at an atm. She was wearing a long, gauzy skirt when a gust of wind blow it up and over her head. She was so flustered trying to get it down that it took her a bit to do. She was very embarrassed especially when she thought about it being on the security tape!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM

haha.....that is nice that they informed you....haha...but not, that hasn't happened to me.  you would have noticed once you got outside and a draft blew by ;)

But, I have had spinach or pepper stuck in my teeth and no one bothers to tell me about that.  

lulalacroix
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Yes!  I was wearing a full dress and was 8 months pregnant!

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I have had wind blow my skirt up - It was no Marilyn Monroe moment!  I have also had the food stuck in my teeth.  That actually happened in a meeting with a VP.  We ate lunch and I gave a passionate presentation on changes that needed to be made.  On the way put he informed me I had a black olive stuck between my teeth. All you can do is laugh!  Glad she told you!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM

At least she was nice and told you instead of letting you walk around wondering why people were staring at you.  I once wore a non matching pair of shoes to work and  wore them all day.  No one said a word until I noticed it myself and then they said they wondered why I would do such a thing.   

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Glad they told you,
Never had that happen to me or the TP either :)

DesignGirl450
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Quoting LEK19:

Oh, my! Glad she told you , I bet! 

I have never had that happen that I know of!!!

My sister was getting cash at an atm. She was wearing a long, gauzy skirt when a gust of wind blow it up and over her head. She was so flustered trying to get it down that it took her a bit to do. She was very embarrassed especially when she thought about it being on the security tape!

Right up over her head.  That is pretty funny, but not to her I imagine. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)