Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

new here

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 9 Replies

mother of 5, 2 girls, 3 boys, all grown, have 2 still at home, 19 years old twin boys, but they are both in college and work part-time, me and husband both work full-time, but glad to be here, I been in group that has small kids not adult, so I am happy to be joining this group

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bubbabarbie
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Quoting grandmotherof6:

mother of 5, 2 girls, 3 boys, all grown, have 2 still at home, 19 years old twin boys, but they are both in college and work part-time, me and husband both work full-time, but glad to be here, I been in group that has small kids not adult, so I am happy to be joining this group

I have 5 also 2 girls 3 boys.  They are all out of the house, but I am raising my 4 yo grandson.  I need both groups. lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Hello and welcome to the group!!  We're very happy to have you here.    :)

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Welcome.  I am the mother of three adult kids, all married and scattered.  My oldest son in Virginia, my youngest son in Tennessee  and my daughter in Washington as am I, but she is five hours across the state.  They have blessed me with five beautiful granddaughters.  I am a retired Registered Nurse and enjoy baking, gardening, writing and reading.  We also like camping and fishing.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Hi and welcome!  I'm a Mom to one 27yo daughter and step Mom to a 39yo daughter. My daughter has blessed me with three beautiful grandchildren,8yo grand daughter,5yo grandson and 2 mo. old grandson. I'm raising my 8yo granddaughter and have had her since she was an infant. We all live in the beautiful Ozarks.

welcome

Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.  I have 4 adult children.  3 girls and a boy.  They have given me 11 grands.  My middle and oldest daughter had twins 3 months apart so we have 4 boys, the first set turning 10 on Thursday and the second set turning 10 at the beginning of Oct.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:06 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Welcome to the group :)

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hi and welcome!

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Welcome!

sabrtooth1
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I have 2 daughters, 29 & 32, who live nearby & whom we see regularly.  Dh is an electrician and project manager for an industrial/commercial electrical engineering company.  I'm a Dental Hygienist, and I work part time.  My younger dd has one child, a 17mo daughter, who I daycare 4 days a week.   The older one has no kids, and isn't married, tho she does have a serious bf of 3 years.  I told her not to wait TOO much longer, cuz I'm not getting any younger!  I'm 61, and would shoot myself, and my kids, if I had 6 grandkids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)