Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

??QOTD?? 7/2/13

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:05 AM
  • 21 Replies

I Forgot Day! 

What was the last thing that you remember that you forgot? Was it a big thing or a small thing?

~~CINDY

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Today is my day then!  lol. I don't remember specifically what was the last thing I forgot (I guess I forgot already).  But usually it's something I forgot to write on my list of things to get at the store.  Like right now, I know I need new razors and soap but there is one more thing on that unwritten list of mine that I tried to remember yesterday and still can't recall it.  lol.  so my main problem is simply forgetting to write things down when I think of them.  That and passwords.  I have to change my work email password once every 3 months.  GRRR. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I'm so bad with passwords. 

I use the same two for everything. If those don't work, then I'm screwed! Like sometimes my main one is too short or my backup needs a number.... I've changed my paypal sooooo many times.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Today is my day then!  lol. I don't remember specifically what was the last thing I forgot (I guess I forgot already).  But usually it's something I forgot to write on my list of things to get at the store.  Like right now, I know I need new razors and soap but there is one more thing on that unwritten list of mine that I tried to remember yesterday and still can't recall it.  lol.  so my main problem is simply forgetting to write things down when I think of them.  That and passwords.  I have to change my work email password once every 3 months.  GRRR. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Gotta agree about the passwords. All of our passwords got changed at work, I have to have a paper under my calendar with them written on or I would forget!

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I left games at a friend's house Saturday.

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I will forget passwords.  I don't remember the last thing I forgot so I guess that is the last thing I forgot.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I forgot to mail a b day card on time.  Oops

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I dunno - I forgot.....

embarrassed 

Jannie2258
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Lets...see...I forgot to remember! lol! The most recent thing that I forgot but remembered it to late lastnight; so I had to wait til today to do...and that was to make my hair appt. I hope it's not to late to get in for tomorrow(wed) with my fav hairdresser, but if it is, I may beable to get in on Sat(the next time she works). The longer I forget to do this, the worse I look, so how big of a deal it is depends upon how long I put off getting my hair cut! ugh!

Jan photo Jan-2.jpg

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I guess I am getting to an age where forgetting is normal.  Mostly it's little things.  I was horrible at passwords and have finally started keeping them in a little file I have.  That is kept in a locked desk drawer, though I have to wonder why anyone would want them  as I don't keep very much personal info on my computer.  I quite often forget until the very last minute to get something out of the freezer and then have to defrost it in the microwave.

KittyGram
by Becky on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Let me see..... Well, remember that wall hanging with the ladybug on it?  The one I made for my daughter?  Well, I was at my daughter's on Saturday, on Sunday, and on Monday, and guess where that wall hanging is?  Yep, it's still on my sewing table at home.....  Saturday I went to the grocery store with a small list.  Forgot to put on the list the two washing powders I use to make my laundry detergent......  Saturday, my daughter put some instant tapioca in a baggy for me, for the strawberry rhubarb pie I was going to make on Sunday.  She called me Sunday morning and told me it was still sitting on her kitchen counter..... so I ended up buying a box, ran out of time at my house and ended up taking all the ingredients over to her house, including my new box of tapioca.  Was there last night having leftovers, she handed me the box - guess where it is now?  Yep, her house......  Shall I go on?!?!?!   I could probably do this all day! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)