Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Wednesday?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Hello ladies....first morning of the pet sitting and I think I might have slept 3 or 4 hours max.  Ugh...AND now the coffee pot has decided to stop working.  I just answered a post about this!!  LOL  So....I'm going to contact her and tell her I NEED a coffee pot.  Maybe she'll tell me to take some of the extra money she left and get one.  Anyway...heading out in a few.  Have a good day!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Good Morning!

I have to work 8-3. With an easy client so it should be a really good day. 

Home to go to BFF's house. Made the potato salad and cuke salad last night so all set to go.

JTROX
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Fireworks tonight.  I'm gong to the park soon to mark off an area for our stuff for later.  :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Going back to be as soon as Roo leaves for summer school. Going shoppingg later for sandwich meat and chips for a picnic toomorrow, cleaning house.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Sounds awesome!!  Have a good one!    :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Morning!

I have to work 8-3. With an easy client so it should be a really good day. 

Home to go to BFF's house. Made the potato salad and cuke salad last night so all set to go.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Sounds like a fun time!  Enjoy    :)

Quoting JTROX:

Fireworks tonight.  I'm gong to the park soon to mark off an area for our stuff for later.  :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Hope you sleep well!  I love picnics   :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

Going back to be as soon as Roo leaves for summer school. Going shoppingg later for sandwich meat and chips for a picnic toomorrow, cleaning house.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Wednesday - Happy 4th of July Eve, everyone!

One of my docs called me yesterday - having computer problems so they couldn't upload their work to me.  So I thought YAY I can sleep in!  but when I downloaded the other 2 docs, I had enough work to still justify getting up at 3.  But I didn't get up at 3:15.  Got that work done then started the other job.  Will be working tomorrow as I don't get paid holidays.  I'd love to go see a fireworks display but being by myself it just won't be the same fighting the crowds without having my kids there to serve as a distraction.  oh well.  but hey, if I get an invite I'll be going for sure!  Maybe cute-neighbor Chet will invite me with his kids?  lol. 

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Mop the floors, go to tea with a friend.

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Working today and then I am off until next Monday.  Yay.  I got 2 more projects yesterday so now I am up to 4.  I went from having hardly anything to do to having a lot to do.  That is the way it is around here. Either feast or famine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN