Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

??QOTD?? 7/12/13

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:22 AM
  • 18 Replies

It's Get Stuff Done day.

What do you need to get done?

~~CINDY

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Oh my.  I have a LOT OF STUFF to GET DONE today (and tomorrow) as our flight leaves at 8:00 a.m. Sunday.  We have to be at the airport by 7 and it takes roughly 40 minutes to get there.  I will work today until 1:30 and then probably enter panic mode.  lol.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:00 AM

I have lots to get done! My house has taken a back seat this week as I have been getting ready for Bible School. Hoping to do some catch up work this weekend before next week's event! I realized last night that the hamper was overflowing so I did a load of laundry and hung it out last night. DD usually helps me with lots of this stuff, but she has been spending all her extra time trying to finish a quilt that she is making for a bridal shower that is tonight! 

fivegirls333
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:01 AM

i can tell you this.  i need people.  a lot of people.  servants is such an old fashioned word...signed, cross eyed and in need of more sleep.

KittyGram
by Becky on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:58 AM
You don't have enough hours in the day to read what I need to get done!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:22 AM

How much time have you got????   LOL  I need to do some organizing at home.  Maybe I'll get to that sooner rather than later   :)

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Too long a list.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I need to get the teen living with us settled by cleaning out closets so she can hang up clothes. This room was my grand babies room, so I need to move things around. I hope to get it all done.
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Haven't decided yet.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM

If you are talking about today, fortunately I am in pretty good shape for a change, having spent the first four days of this week getting everything done that needed to be done.   

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Eh. I'm not willing to think about this right now. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)