Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kitchen Talk for July 12th

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

What color and theme is your kitchen?

~~CINDY

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:31 AM

The kitchen in my apartment has no theme.  Cabinets that are falling apart look like wood and the countertops are a faux butcher block.  Typical cheap apartment look.  lol.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:56 AM

My color is blue with sort of a country theme. Hubby has been re-surfacing the doors, so some are oak and some are painted white. It's a long project for us as most of his work is in the summer.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:36 AM

No theme really.  I have a mish mash of stuff.  lol

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:20 AM

It's a rental house so no theme.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM

my kitchen is a  boring cream color and it has no theme.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Not sure what you would call the theme but the primary colors are blue and white.  

KittyGram
by Becky on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I can't really say mine has a theme.  Walls are painted "prairie gold", with a brown wash over it (thanks to dd!); appliances are a mish-mosh - stove and fridge were both there when I bought the place, and they're white; smaller appliance, like stand mixer and microwave, are a deep red (as are my towels and accessories); bookcase/shelves are fake wrought iron, and are a very very dark brown, appearing to be black. 

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I want a new kitchen!is my theme.lol When Larrys Mom had this house built she had the cheapest cabinets and counter tops she could find put in here so they're in rough shape. We were going to replace them but the money ended up going to other things.   The walls are painted a light apple green.  And the cabinet are a light oak color with fake butcher block counter top laminate. The appliance match but are old and need replaced also.

I want to paint it some shade of pale blue and do country style with oak or white cabinets and granite or some type of stone counter tops.  

Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Black, white and cobalt blue are the colors. Old fashioned, homey, fun, is the theme.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM

This is our kitchen which is part of the family room area of our home.  We ;bought new SS appliances last year, and now need to get a new countertop and have a tile backsplash put in, which I hope to get done in the next 3-4 months.   I don't call it a theme, but my home is warm and inviting.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)