Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 7/16/13

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:57 AM
  • 13 Replies

What celebrity do you NOT like? And Why?

~~CINDY

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:26 AM

I can't stand to hear about Lindsey Lohan. I think she gets too much press for her trailer park behavior. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Several, too long to list for their outspoken political views. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I don't care for several of what I consider obnoxious, off color, supposed comedians.  I agree that Lindsey Lohan is among those I really can't stand as is Kim Kardashian.

MichelleMc
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Jim Carrey has been just crazy lately. But so many others for what they just don't get but love to speak about...

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I won't watch a Tom Cruise movie anymore if I can help it.  I don't like Jim Carrey, the Kardashians, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton and a bunch of others.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM

So many, but the first one that came to mind was Billy Bob Thorton, he is just gross to me.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I SO SO SO agree with this.  If I like an actor I don't NEED to know OR WANT to know what you think of politics!!!!  You are an actor.  Ugh...I've had a few discussions with a couple of my friends who think I'm ridiculous to feel this way.  I really don't care though.  lol  

Quoting atlmom2:

Several, too long to list for their outspoken political views. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I'm tired of Lindsey Lohan, not fond of Susan Sarandon, Tom Cruise etc...there are more.  lol

campingmomof4
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM

To many of them to write down.

KittyGram
by Becky on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Kathy Griffin.  Tom Cruise.  Ben Stiller (although he's been better over the past couple years - he used to just annoy the snot right outta me).  This guy  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0702809/  really gets on my nerves.  Chris Rock.  Larry the Cable Guy (although not nearly as bad as some of the others).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)