Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still waiting to hear from the potential client.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

I called him last Wednesday a week after the second interview when I met the Mrs. and he said that he was having his lawyer look over my contract and as soon as he hears back from him he would call me.  I still haven't heard from him so It's been a week from the follow up call, two weeks since the second interview with his wife and three weeks since I initially met with him.  I guess I am just anxious to get on with it and maybe they are just not in a hurry. In the meantime they are having their receptionist bill out the claims. So I am waiting patiently but going on vacation next week which is most likely the time he would want me to start.

Do you think I should call again this week or wait till I hear from him?

Could not figure out how to insert the link to the original post.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM
3 moms liked this

I would probably call and say I was giving a follow up call before my vacation.  I'd tell them I hadn't wanted them to try to get me and then wonder why they couldn't reach me or something like that.  I hope it works out for you!!!!

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM

This is what I would do too.

Quoting louannwilkins:

I would probably call and say I was giving a follow up call before my vacation.  I'd tell them I hadn't wanted them to try to get me and then wonder why they couldn't reach me or something like that.  I hope it works out for you!!!!

jdy9440
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM

This

Quoting louannwilkins:

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I agree.  And this will also let them know you're still interested and want their buisness.Good luck!

Quoting jdy9440:

This

Quoting louannwilkins:

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I like Louann's idea about calling and telling them that you wouldn't want them to miss you when you are away.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:18 AM

This!  Good luck & let us know ;)

Quoting louannwilkins:

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Here here! (Just 2nd and 3rd and 4th-ing what Louann said and everyone else agreed with)
:-)
Best wishes!!!
Esmrlda
by Esme on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I called, Receptionsist says he wont be in the office until on phonetomorrow at 9:30.   I left a message for him to call me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)