Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 32 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Good morning....hope you're all ready to start the day.  lol  I slept much much better last night!  I'm not sure if it was the busy day of work, the gym, picking blueberries and doing stuff around here or if it was just that I'd had no sleep.  lol  Either way I don't care.  I've got 2 houses today and want to go get on the treadmill again.  I probably won't be back til the afternoon.  Take care ladies and have a good day!!    :)

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I think I'm going to walk to work this morning so I can get a walk in before I am too tired. Meetings at work this morning and then making zucchini fritters with the residents this afternoon. New girl is training in my department, so lots to do with her too. Business meeting at church this evening and then I think we may go to the little league field and watch some of the Sr State Little League tournament. there is a team from nearby that made it to this level. Hoping the weather co-operates.

Have a great day all!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I woke up at 4 am to use the bathroom and couldn't get back to sleep so I will be going back to bed as soon as Roo leaves for school. Other than that, I have no specific plans.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:19 AM

You have a busy day!  Enjoy   :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

I think I'm going to walk to work this morning so I can get a walk in before I am too tired. Meetings at work this morning and then making zucchini fritters with the residents this afternoon. New girl is training in my department, so lots to do with her too. Business meeting at church this evening and then I think we may go to the little league field and watch some of the Sr State Little League tournament. there is a team from nearby that made it to this level. Hoping the weather co-operates.

Have a great day all!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Sleep well!  I woke up at 4 yesterday and so did another friend of mine and now you....hmm...wonder what is up with 4AM???   LOL  Take care   :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

I woke up at 4 am to use the bathroom and couldn't get back to sleep so I will be going back to bed as soon as Roo leaves for school. Other than that, I have no specific plans.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Mobile Photo

I've been waking up around 5:30 every morning. Today I waited for the trash man because I want to record it. Lol. Seriously, the trash trucks are CLEAN and tidy. But, the little truck was full and would be back about 2 hours later so I will try again tomorrow. Then I went to work, but then 1/3 done and my aunt tells me we're going shopping. So my mom, 2 aunts and my 11-year-old 2nd cousin hopped in the car and took us to yokusuka to go shopping. They were having a sale. In our way home, my uncle dropped off me and my aunt to get my hair cut. Then back to her place to finish working. Then supper and my nightly bath. I remembered to take a selfie! I hope I can figure out how to upload the pic on my cell. In Japan, you use the shower to wash yourself, THEN you get in and siak in the tub. The tub is about 110 degrees. So the whole family uses the same bath water since you should be clean before soaking. In olden days you dipped water from the tub to bathe.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Mani/pedi , taking furkids to kennel :)
Start/finish packing :)

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Good morning! I went to bed very early last night since I had a headache, but feel much better this morning. Today I have the usual cleaning, and I'm going to lunch with friends.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Going to the mall with dd. Straightening up the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Working.  Still struggling through the chemistry tests.  I have a dental appointment this afternoon so I will be leaving early.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)