Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And - How Haven't You Changed Since you were Younger?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

I haven't become fat, and try to stay fit.  I still keep my hair blonde.  I always use skin care products, and I wear makeup when I go anywhere.  I have some of the same friends since my 20's whom I love dearly,even though we don't live in the same city any more.  I still love to make my own clothes.  

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I'm still dependable, honest and happy.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:42 PM

My values are pretty much the same,  I still have those life long friendships that started back in junior high,  many many of my interests are the same.  

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I am still honest and trustworthy.  Still a people person and friendly....and have my silly personality that I will NEVER outgrow :)

But, everything else has done a 180 change.  I'm heavier than I was when I was 20 (but, actually happier in my skin than I was when I was skinny, but thought I was fat..lol)  I have different friends than I did when I was 20 as I was kind of a party girl...actually, I was a total party girl.  I'm far more responsible and grounded.  I love who I am today far more than when I was 20.  

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I still have red hair and am about the same size.  What has changed is I am more conservative, friendlier, more confident, more patience, and a little wiser. 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I still have the same warped, sarcastic sense of humor. Actually pretty much my basic personality is the same. I still wear glasses.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I appreciate honesty. I still love Levi's. I love my family. I enjoy a variety of music. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)