Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our trip to the Dunes.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

So everything went really good, everyone pitched in their money, helped cook and helped clean up.  I didnt feel over whelmed or resentful once.  It was a really nice trip.  The only hiccup was I didnt get to see dh at all on the dunes since him and his friend were riding the dirt bikes and we were riding ATV's.

Fog bank out there.

We only walked about a quarter mile.  Its hard work!

Hanging out at camp.

Can you see the ocean?  Its a mile out to the water from where the camp ground was.

BFF and her Dh

Cousins, getting ready to head out.

Out on the dunes.  Vroom Vroom. 

I actually didnt like it, I kept feeling like I was going to tip over and kept stalling out going up the dunes.

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM

It looks liek a beautiful area but i don't think I would be comfortable riding around on them either.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Very pretty.  I am glad you enjoyed the trip and everyone pitched in.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Love the pics but I would have been just like you!!!  LOL  I'd have liked watching all of them do it though!  lol  No pic of you and dh?  Thanks for sharing them with us   :)

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Looks like a lot of fun!! We're going camping Friday. No dunes or ocean for us, but I love getting away.

Your pics make me miss the ocean. :)
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Glad it worked out that everyone pitched in with money and help.  Always makes for everyone having an enjoyable time.  Great pics.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM

How lovely all the pics are,
looks like fun & so glad it all went well :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:06 AM
I am so glad to hear everything went well!! I know you were upset earlier hiw things might turn out. I'm glad everyone pitched in!!
Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM

What a beautiful place to spend time.  I am glad that everything worked out well.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes were in pictures 3 and 6 but no none of just us two.  They all want to go again but not sure I would want to. It was 73.00 for two hours which really isnt that bad of a rental price.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Love the pics but I would have been just like you!!!  LOL  I'd have liked watching all of them do it though!  lol  No pic of you and dh?  Thanks for sharing them with us   :)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

It wouldnt of been so bad if I didnt keep getting stuck, but at least you could lift up the back end and move them over.

Quoting LadySaphira:

It looks liek a beautiful area but i don't think I would be comfortable riding around on them either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)