Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 6:17 AM
  • 32 Replies

come tell us...

by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 6, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Hello....another day is upon us.  Time for work.  I have a long way to drive every other Tuesday and I'm not looking forward to it this morning because it's raining.  The highway I have to get on they drive like maniacs!!  lol  Hope you all have a good day.  I'm having something new for breakfast.  It's cranberry / orange toaster squares.  Oh my word....pretty good!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Work 8-3:30. Home to finish up dinner and do laundry. I didn't do as much as I should have yesterday so I have to catch up. 

I have to pick DD up at work at 5pm too.Might have coffee with a friend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 6, 2013 at 6:43 AM

You did enough whether you finished it or not!!  lol  Have a good day   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Work 8-3:30. Home to finish up dinner and do laundry. I didn't do as much as I should have yesterday so I have to catch up. 

I have to pick DD up at work at 5pm too.Might have coffee with a friend.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 6, 2013 at 7:27 AM

My doctors had full patient load yesterday.  One of my doctors usually uploads sound files for the entire week on Friday afernoon which gives me the whole weekend to get it typed up - but he forgot and uploaded them yesterday.  I was unable to get his typing done this morning because of the other docs having a full load.  In fact, I didn't log on to the FT job until about 15 minutes ago, so I'm 45 minutes "behind" on that.  Well, hopefully I won't have so many errands to run for my folks this afternoon other than taking mom out to see my dad. 

I forgot I need to get my butt to sleep by 8 p.m. to be up and working at 3 a.m.!  Last night I went to bed with my book and dozed off, but then my former coworker texted me at 9:30 and woke me up.  ugh.  That's when I realized I FORGOT TO TAKE MY SLEEPY MEDS.  double ugh. If she hadn't woken me up I'm thinking I would have slept fine.  Anyway, getting up this morning at 3 was a bit of a struggle to say the least.  lol.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Scrapbooking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Dropping one child off at camp and the. Going to go back to school shopping with my son. He just loves to shop. (Sarcasm inserted there).
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

It's Military Appreciation Night at our fair. Our local high school band boosters will be having a taste table to raise money for Project Pearl Harbor (a trip that is planned for December2014), and lots of other stuff going on too. In the meantime, I have to go to the fairgrounds and make sure our bear didn't scatter the garbage, clean up a little bit and work on the books so that we can pay people for their winning exhibits. I'll see if I can post a few pics.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:46 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:46 AM

house stuff like always ;)

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Working

coleysmama
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Well already cleaned up, vacuumed & dusted. Fed, dressed and took 5 yr old son to school (autistic, year round school).
Went to cable company for new remotes and splitters. Home now and doing some laundry. Going to make 15 yr old and dh some brunch in a few minutes. Then off to pharmacy and post office.
Go pick up my little guy from school then we have in home ABA therapy for him till 4:30.
I'm thinking dh should pick up some dinner so I dont have to cook...lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)