Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 6:33 AM
  • 29 Replies

come tell us....

by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 7, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Hello ladies....I'm up and showered and ready for another day.  Not sure what the weather is supposed to be.  I fell asleep early last night and didn't watch the weather which was what I intended to do.  Got a fairly long day today.  Hope you all have a good one!!    :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 7, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Doesn't it sometimes feel like a waste of time to watch the weather forecast?  lol.  It does for me but for whatever reason, I HAVE to watch it anyway.

Was up at 3:15 and once again my doctors were a bit busy yesterday so I'm late getting started with the FT job.  Oh well.  I posted this morning about my mom - getting scary now with her confusion - but that slowed me down a bit, too, to chat with my brother via email and then post it here.  lol.  I'll swing by and check on my mom in a few hours but if she went to bed at 4:45 she should be sound asleep.

Plan to work until about 2 today since I won't get started until about 6.  My dad had another list of things to do/bring over this afternoon.

It's stormy outside - lightning and thunder and rain! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello ladies....I'm up and showered and ready for another day.  Not sure what the weather is supposed to be.  I fell asleep early last night and didn't watch the weather which was what I intended to do.  Got a fairly long day today.  Hope you all have a good one!!    :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Yes on the weather.  lol  I don't know why I watch sometimes but I do.  lol

I'm worried about your mom.  I wouldn't wait but that's me.  Please keep us posted on her.  Hope you have a good day.  I'm now running late.  Yay me....  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Doesn't it sometimes feel like a waste of time to watch the weather forecast?  lol.  It does for me but for whatever reason, I HAVE to watch it anyway.

Was up at 3:15 and once again my doctors were a bit busy yesterday so I'm late getting started with the FT job.  Oh well.  I posted this morning about my mom - getting scary now with her confusion - but that slowed me down a bit, too, to chat with my brother via email and then post it here.  lol.  I'll swing by and check on my mom in a few hours but if she went to bed at 4:45 she should be sound asleep.

Plan to work until about 2 today since I won't get started until about 6.  My dad had another list of things to do/bring over this afternoon.

It's stormy outside - lightning and thunder and rain! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 8:07 AM

It's coronation night for our new fair queen tonight, so lot's to do. And I really have to stop in my office for an hour or so and catch up on this week's paper work. I told DD that I would pick up the flowers for tonight and I have to stop at the fair grounds and make sure the bear has not spread garbage all around. Just another long day for me.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Little bit of house stuff & hopefully out to lunch with my friend :)

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Working

Scottishbrat33
by Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Today I am going to the senior center with my husband. I would like to play a game. The food today is pretty good.After that we will come home.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Have to run to radio shack to return a tablet case that I thought would fit my galaxy tablet but doesn't. I am bummed because it was on clearence sale for $2.97 from the regular price of $35. I can't afford to pay $35 for a tablet cover so I guess Iwill just continue to go without on.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Wow...you're gonna need a week to relax from all this.  lol  Hope it's a good day   :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

It's coronation night for our new fair queen tonight, so lot's to do. And I really have to stop in my office for an hour or so and catch up on this week's paper work. I told DD that I would pick up the flowers for tonight and I have to stop at the fair grounds and make sure the bear has not spread garbage all around. Just another long day for me.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Lunch out sounds good.  Hope you had fun   :)

Quoting hugss:

Little bit of house stuff & hopefully out to lunch with my friend :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)