Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you watch Little Couple?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

I DVR'd it and got to watch it today. They are so happy with their little boy.  I enjoy this show, they manage to get through challenges and roadblocks.

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I love that show. They are a cute couple and I was really happy for them that they finally got their baby. They are going to adopt a little girl too.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:40 PM

They really are neat. I knew that Bill would be on the floor playing with their son. I didn't realize that Jen wasn't much of a cook.

Quoting DixieL:

I love that show. They are a cute couple and I was really happy for them that they finally got their baby. They are going to adopt a little girl too.

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Quoting Bmat:

They really are neat. I knew that Bill would be on the floor playing with their son. I didn't realize that Jen wasn't much of a cook.

Quoting DixieL:

I didn't know that either. Before they got the baby, Bill and Jen would always be cooking meals together.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Don't know what it is
::blush::

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

It is about the lives of Jen, who is a neonatal(?) doctor, and Bill, who is a businessman, and who both have dwarfism. The show has focused on how they overcome obstacles that people shorter than average encounter. From their wedding and building a house and trying to have a baby and now adopting. They come across as very pleasant and fun people.

Quoting hugss:

Don't know what it is
::blush::

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I love that show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jabs54
by Jeanine on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:25 AM

I haven't seen the new shows.  I saw a commercial and it seemed like they couldn't control their child.  I think it would be super hard for little people to adopt an older child.  He's almost as big as them.  It seems like a safety hazard, kwim?

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I can see that if he isn't controlled it could be a problem for sure. Bill is pretty strong, and bigger than the child (who is three) but Jen seems more fragile. Some of the episodes showed them childproofing their house.

Quoting jabs54:

I haven't seen the new shows.  I saw a commercial and it seemed like they couldn't control their child.  I think it would be super hard for little people to adopt an older child.  He's almost as big as them.  It seems like a safety hazard, kwim?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN