Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kitchen Talk for August 16th

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:15 AM
  • 10 Replies

How many small kitchen appliances do you own? EX: coffee pot, toaster, panni press, juicer, etc....

Which one do you use most often and which one do you never use?

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:34 AM

I have lots of gadgets that never come out of the pantry closet, you know, things we just had to have but never use. I do use my Keurig everyday and hubby uses our coffee maker daily.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Let's see.... I have a Keurig (use everyday!), Crock pot (use on average once a week), Mini chopper (use a lot), deep fryer (use a lot), shake maker (hardly ever use), George Foreman grill (hardly ever use), Air Popper (hardly ever use anymore).

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Oh gosh....a lot....the one I don't use all that much is probably the blender.  I use the coffee pot, toaster, chopper etc...a lot.  That's all I can think of right now.  :)

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

We have a coffee pot and a toaster.  I use the coffee pot during the week and the toaster sometimes on the weekend.

Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM

We use the coffee pot and toaster the most. I also have a juicer I never use but should. I don't have room for much else in my kitchen.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I have quite a few that I've attained over the years.  The ones I use the most are my coffee maker,toaster and hand mixer. And the one I use the least would be my hand slicer gadget thingy I got for Christmas a few years ago.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I have a coffee maker, toaster oven, kettle, blender which I almost never use, mixer which I almost never use, an electric can opener, pancake/waffle iron which can be used to grill other things.  

sabrtooth1
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:12 PM

My Dh & I enjoy cooking, and we cook a lot.  We probably have 14-15 appliances.  We use the coffee grinder, coffee maker, toaster, and pepper mill daily.  Magic Bullet, can opener, immersion blender-couple times a week.  KitchenAid, food processor, Vitamix, couple times a month.  There's others that I use when I need them, like the wok and the waffle iron.  The ones I rarely use are the expresso maker, and the crockpot. 

And I never use the crepe maker or the FryDaddy any more.  They should follow the fondue pot and the icecream maker to the Goodwill.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I have 2 food processors of different sizes, coffee maker, blender, toaster, crockpot, hand mixer, large standing mixer.
Use crockpot the most.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 1:35 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Probably about 3 I think :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)