Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:31 AM
  • 15 Replies

come tell us....

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!!!  Today is my Friday because tomorrow morning I leave to take my sweet mom to the beach for her b day.  So...I am ready to get today out of the way!!  lol  Hope you all have a great day!  For me it's coffee time for a few more minutes until I have to leave   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay for Fridays!  I wish today was my Friday but it isn't.  It's just plain old Wednesday.  lol.

Took my brother to work at 4:30.  He needed to be there by 5, leaving at 5:30, driving to Montana.  They only gave him $300 cash for gas - yeah, right.  It's over 1200  miles to his destination and he pointed out that the $300 they gave him will just barely cover one way, so they gave him another $300 cash because they had already doled out all the gas credit cards. 

I was up at about 2:45 this morning.  I know that's the time some people are getting to bed!  But I was done typing my early-morning work before I had to leave for my brother, and got back and finished that up.  Now I'm starting my other job.  Need to run over to mom and dad's this afternoon but that's about it.

Oh!  I checked out another free e-book from the library the other day - finished it up yesterday afternoon/night.  It's called "Love You More" by Lisa Gardner.  I waited until I finished it because I wasn't sure HOW it was going to turn out.  It was a really good book.  I'm looking forward to seeing what else Lisa Gardner has written. 

so, that's about it for now.  Happy Wednesday (or Friday, for Louann) Everyone!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!!!  Today is my Friday because tomorrow morning I leave to take my sweet mom to the beach for her b day.  So...I am ready to get today out of the way!!  lol  Hope you all have a great day!  For me it's coffee time for a few more minutes until I have to leave   :)

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been up since 4 am again. I thought I had this cleaning fever in me, but nope, I really just want to come home and sleep after dropping T off at school. Today is an early start day so she needs to be there by 7:15, which means more time to myself! Weeee. I'd actually be spinning around screaming "weeee", but then I remember the 'inlaws' are coming tomorrow. :/

I'm so excited and envious of you and your vacation time. I know you'll have a fabulous time!! Post pics :). Have a great day!
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Calling Mark's Dr to get him an appointment ASAP.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Working as usual, looking forward to the weekend. We are having a festival in our town this Saturday to celebrate one of our churches 125th Anniversary. This evening, I hope to get some projects finished around the house so that I can enjoy the weekend.

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Working.  Tomorrow is my Friday because I am taking a long weekend.  I have a bunch of Social Psychology tests to edit.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Mani/pedi, taking furkids to kennel :(
Packing for our trip :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully a quiet day at home. Kali starts Boys and Girls Club this afternoon after school and they get on the bus at school to go there,so I do not have to go set in line to pick her up,yayyy!  But will go get her around five or so that will give her a couple hours at the club.

I need to work on my homework for clas tomorrow,other then that I really do not have anythong going on.Another yayyyy!!!! lol

gmadiane
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

getting ready to workout then do a little painting

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Baxter was supposed to be here on Monday with dialysis supplies but called and said it wpu;d be Wednesday instead so I'm waiting for them.  Looks ;ike the weeds are getting ahead of me again, so I will be spending some time weeding  Not a very exciting day.  You have a great day and a fun time at the beach.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)