Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:33 AM
  • 41 Replies

come tell us...

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Good morning.....having coffee and trying to wake up.  I've been up a little bit but can't seem to get going.  lol  No plans much today.  My cousin is supposed to come over for a while and I think we might go have lunch but that's about it.  Hope you all have a great day   :)

Why123
by Nancy on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I am not doing anything that I know of.  Just hanging out.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Doesn't that feel nice to say on a Monday?  lol  I hope you enjoy your day!   :)

Quoting Why123:

I am not doing anything that I know of.  Just hanging out.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I forgot to "unset" my cellphone alarm when I went to bed and so it was really awesome just to turn it off!  And then I didn't get up until 6:30.

And, I had set my coffeepot to turn on automatically, like I usually do, but that's at 2:30 in the morning!  So when I crawled my sleepy butt out of bed, I had cold coffee.  lol.  Thank goodness for microwave ovens.

So, I'm working.  Have a fairly good doctor in my queue right now so that's helpful.   My brother has invited me over later this afternoon - he's going to grill some chicken and mom made potato salad.

Oh, and I think I keep forgetting - I finally have been able to tease mom out of her pouty, I'm-not-talking mood.  So now she is talking to everyone again.  However, yesterday my brother asked if I had taken the keys to dad's minivan and car - and I said no.  They had been on a table downstairs all this time but are now missing.  We both searched all over - to no avail.  Mom even got in on the search.  Finally, I went upstairs and told Dad that the keys are missing - and he said my mom had brought them up a day or two before!  And then she completely denied that!  So, she's still doing stuff with absolutely zero recollection of them.  And that's a bit scary! 

Any hoo, Happy Monday, everyone!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Read justing, LOL
Laundry, house stuff & catching up here ;)

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Weeding and getting ready for the meeting I host here tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Cold coffee.....I'd have to use a microwave too.  lol  Glad your mom is at least acting better.  lol  Just keep thinking genetics....that's what I do.  lol  I think to myself....ok Lou Ann this could be you in the future!!!!   LOL  LOL

I hope you have a great day.  Grilling out sounds awesome   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I forgot to "unset" my cellphone alarm when I went to bed and so it was really awesome just to turn it off!  And then I didn't get up until 6:30.

And, I had set my coffeepot to turn on automatically, like I usually do, but that's at 2:30 in the morning!  So when I crawled my sleepy butt out of bed, I had cold coffee.  lol.  Thank goodness for microwave ovens.

So, I'm working.  Have a fairly good doctor in my queue right now so that's helpful.   My brother has invited me over later this afternoon - he's going to grill some chicken and mom made potato salad.

Oh, and I think I keep forgetting - I finally have been able to tease mom out of her pouty, I'm-not-talking mood.  So now she is talking to everyone again.  However, yesterday my brother asked if I had taken the keys to dad's minivan and car - and I said no.  They had been on a table downstairs all this time but are now missing.  We both searched all over - to no avail.  Mom even got in on the search.  Finally, I went upstairs and told Dad that the keys are missing - and he said my mom had brought them up a day or two before!  And then she completely denied that!  So, she's still doing stuff with absolutely zero recollection of them.  And that's a bit scary! 

Any hoo, Happy Monday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I feel out of sorts.....trying to get back in the groove.  lol  Have a good day   :)

Quoting hugss:

Read justing, LOL

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I hope it's a good day for you.  Don't work too hard though.   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Weeding and getting ready for the meeting I host here tomorrow.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Know exactly how you feel, LOL
Have a good one :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

I feel out of sorts.....trying to get back in the groove.  lol  Have a good day   :)

Quoting hugss:

Read justing, LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)