Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:12 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us...

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Hello....heading out soon.  Ugh..it came too early.  lol  Hope you have a good day!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Yes, Louann, I agree with your "ugh ... it came too early."  but hey!  It's already Tuesday!  yay!

Ran out of work for the Florida company yesterday and I knew that I wouldn't have any work until the doctors start seeing patients this morning.  It's 6:30 here, so that means it's 7:30 in Florida.  It's gonna be a few hours before I have any work to do.  So I just calculated my bills ... ugh.  I think I better plan on extending my personal loan thru the credit union to tide me over.  I'm used to carrying a nice cushion of a balance and that cushion has been severely deflated due to 1) not working for the FL company the 2nd half of July and 2) not working my regular full time during the first half of August.  With that deflated cushion of a balance, I feel very uncomfortable to say the least. 

Now I guess I can go clean my kitchen.

Dad has the nurse coming over today so I don't need to go over there to change his dressing. yay! 

rosiemendo
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing too exciting.....today I will take my 87 year old aunt grocery shopping and load up on groceries myself.  We do this every first Tusday of the month because Tops offers senior citizens 6% off their total grocery bill.  Besides, we really have a lot of fun hanging out with each other!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:54 AM
My Inlaws left at 5 am. Amazingly, I went back to bed after saying goodbye.
About to wake 'T' up for school. She's not feeling well, but unless she's running a fever, she's going to school.
I have Nora today... And I'm beat.
Hoping for another nice cool day.
Now for some coffee. Have a great day!!!
atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Having a meeting at my house at 9. Cooking quiche for it now. We have breakfast before it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Since I did not make it through the day at work yesterday and came home and slept another day away, I will be at work in my office trying to get things caught up as I am only working a few days this week. Lots to do and catch up on. I have some family plans for the weekend and then a seminar to attend the beginning of next week. 

I really am feeling better today, but I will continue to keep an eye on my symptoms and if I see any signs of getting worse, I'll be heading to the doctor. Too much to do to be sick!!!

rosebud727
by Rose on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Work, and signing papers on our new empty nester home.ssimple smile

Why123
by Nancy on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Back to work.  Today is faculty learning day so there are no students here.  I am assisting with a workshop this afternoon.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I know what you mean about having a cushion and then finding it gone.  lol  Doesn't feel that great when it happens because that's when I worry something major will happen.  Anyway...I hope you have a good day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, Louann, I agree with your "ugh ... it came too early."  but hey!  It's already Tuesday!  yay!

Ran out of work for the Florida company yesterday and I knew that I wouldn't have any work until the doctors start seeing patients this morning.  It's 6:30 here, so that means it's 7:30 in Florida.  It's gonna be a few hours before I have any work to do.  So I just calculated my bills ... ugh.  I think I better plan on extending my personal loan thru the credit union to tide me over.  I'm used to carrying a nice cushion of a balance and that cushion has been severely deflated due to 1) not working for the FL company the 2nd half of July and 2) not working my regular full time during the first half of August.  With that deflated cushion of a balance, I feel very uncomfortable to say the least. 

Now I guess I can go clean my kitchen.

Dad has the nurse coming over today so I don't need to go over there to change his dressing. yay! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I think it's great that you like hanging out together!  We can learn a lot from them if we listen.  :)

Take care and have a good day

Quoting rosiemendo:

Nothing too exciting.....today I will take my 87 year old aunt grocery shopping and load up on groceries myself.  We do this every first Tusday of the month because Tops offers senior citizens 6% off their total grocery bill.  Besides, we really have a lot of fun hanging out with each other!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN