Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

come tell us......

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Starting this early since I don't have to get up early tomorrow.  I may end up waking up anyway but just in case I don't we have the post.  lol

I'm thinking I may go lay in bed and watch a little tv tonight.  I had the best dinner.  I added it to the recipe post.  It has chicken, bowtie pasta, italian tomatoes etc.... Really good and so easy.  Anyway....be back tomorrow!!  Take care   :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM

No school for me tomorrow but still have to get up and take Kali to school then have errands to run. Pick Kali up from Boys and Girls Club about five or so and take her to her Moms for the weekend.  

Then will be working on the little bit of homework I do have so far. And hopefully relaxing a bit.  I have some frozen margarita mix thats been calling my name.lol

Saturday morning, hopefully sleeping in a little bit and then working around the house before class in the evening.  LArry is off so I'm going to persuade him into cooking.  Sunday planning on fixing a nice dinner and just vegetating at home all day.

Enjoy your weekend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Thank you.....I hope you have a good weekend too and enjoy your margarita mix.  I haven't had one of those in a long time but they sure are good.  I only like them if they're frozen though.  Anyway....take care and check in with us over the weekend.   :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

No school for me tomorrow but still have to get up and take Kali to school then have errands to run. Pick Kali up from Boys and Girls Club about five or so and take her to her Moms for the weekend.  

Then will be working on the little bit of homework I do have so far. And hopefully relaxing a bit.  I have some frozen margarita mix thats been calling my name.lol

Saturday morning, hopefully sleeping in a little bit and then working around the house before class in the evening.  LArry is off so I'm going to persuade him into cooking.  Sunday planning on fixing a nice dinner and just vegetating at home all day.

Enjoy your weekend.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Friday ~

Finish some house things that didn't get done Thursday
::blush::

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Hey, I'm curious to know how the rest of the summer went with the No Swimming Pool for Kali!  And Kudos again to you for going back to school!  that is just awesome!!

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Enjoy your weekend.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:31 AM

recapping Thursday: My daughter brought my car back around 4:30.  When I dropped it off to her Wednesday evening, it had 1/2 tank of gas.  when she brought it back, it was full!  Her car got fixed - needed spark plugs and some belt got replaced and transmission fluid topped off.  It's still under warranty so that's nice. She has a 2004 Ford Taurus that she bought from one of those not-so-perfect-credit places.  She and her BF used my car to charge up his truck as well.  She'll make certain to start that truck every other day or so while he's in jail!

So I ended up getting over to my parents later than normal.  Dad won't take off those bandages over his wounds because he says he can't reach his foot to replace them and of course Mom is being a *** about changing them for him and that's why I have to go there every day.  The incision and one other spot are still oozing a bit - and his surgery was on July 24!  I told him he needs to take those bandages off and expose those wounds to fresh air.  I made my mom watch me put the bandages on yesterday and told dad he needs to sleep without them.  Mom can put new bandages on in the morning.  Sheez. 

Anyway, I got home and ate dinner and crashed.  I was worn out.

So I was up just ahead of 3 this morning.  And I've been surfing the net in between typing so now I'm running just a tick behind schedule.  LOL.  OH WELL.  One of my docs I know I don't HAVE to type until weekend! 

It's definitely cooler this morning - outside temp is 62!  I didn't open my windows when I went to bed last night because it was still in the mid 80s - and when I woke up, the inside temp was 78.  Now with the windows and door open, my inside temp is 75.  I was hoping it would have been cooler than that already.  When I go outside, I hear my neighbor's ACs still running!  lol. 

Okay, enough babbling.  lol.  I gotta finish my early-morning work!!

HAPPY FRIDAY, Everyone!!!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Friday- I work 10-5:30. I have to take DS#2 to school and then run into Kroger and get my FREE stuff. I got an e-mail that said the Free Friday coupon was Emerald Breakfast to Go. Those are expensive and we LOVE them. So off to Kroger I go. I am also going to use my free coupons for lunchmeat and eggs. 

Then I'm going to pick up a free Redbox movie!!! I'm on a roll today!

So after work, I watching Now You See Me!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Now it's 6:45 and my living room is down to a crisp 72 degrees!  lol.  I just put on socks and my fuzzy slippers.  My fingers are getting chilly so I'm gonna put on my hoodie and turn off the fan. 

I love love love these kinds of temps! 

Quoting suzeebloch:
It's definitely cooler this morning - outside temp is 62!  I didn't open my windows when I went to bed last night because it was still in the mid 80s - and when I woke up, the inside temp was 78.  Now with the windows and door open, my inside temp is 75.  I was hoping it would have been cooler than that already.  When I go outside, I hear my neighbor's ACs still running!  lol. 

HAPPY FRIDAY, Everyone!!!!

robin7771
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Good Morning!

Today I am working on my garden and I hope to sell the swimming pool.  Starting my Christmas shopping this week-end.plant a tree

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Today, I'm at work and finishing up some stuff that I got started yesterday. Desk will not be cleared when I leave this afternoon, but what are you gonna do?? Cleaning and laundry on the list for this evening. Volunteering at our local museum tomorrow afternoon and then two picnics to attend. Tomorrow night is our annual church fall social, we are going to a local farm, letting the kids pick apples and making cider. Sunday, our community is having a unity event that DD and I have been helping to plan. Yep, just another busy weekend for my family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)