Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know its only September

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  • 24 Replies

But have any of you started your Christmas shopping yet? I only ask because I've officially started mine today and put somethings on lay a way for the grandkids and bought one thing also.  It just seems to make it a lot easier for me to do it this way and also picking things up throughout the year.   I ty to get or make people things I know they'll like and appreciate instead of just running out to Wal-MArt at the last minute.

So fess up ladies, When do you do your Christmas shopping?gift

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I really should start. I just never know what to get people. It seems like most of the people in our family buy what they want, when they want it. Gone are the days when people waited for Christmas and B-days to get special things. : (

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I've picked up a couple of things for the grandkids but that's about it.  I have to shop along a little here and there to be able to do it.  I like to give people something that they need or really like....can use etc....So....you're not alone.  lol

jabs54
by Jeanine on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:59 PM

No, I haven't but good for you to starting :)

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I Christmas shop all year round.  If I see something appropriate for someone, I buy it then and there. 

Ambear72
by Amber on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:54 PM

No but I have thought a lot about it. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Not yet,
Have 2 birthdays to shop for first.
Soon I hope ;)

terri-553
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:04 AM

My C;MAS order will be here next week,I have one order left,but I am all done been done really since March.But I am going to order hot sauces,bar-que-kits for hubby/couple of the boys.I am ready to put my tree up.

suesues
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:19 AM

no way the seasons are so rushed upon us I will start making a list and shopping nov 1

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Christmas will be really different this year. Jonathan isn't home & not sure if he will be just at his duty station or over seas or where. I have gotten him a camo stocking I can fill. I found some cool old radio shows on tape from Frank Sinatra ( he likes him a lot ) and "Frank's  friends. We will see where he is & whats going on. Won't know til closer. 

We don't give other adults so then just hubby & I. Usually we just get what we are wanting to get like put together for whatnot, then something small we each wanted. 

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Well, my 22 yo had me buy her present already. Some car part she wanted. We do not buy much. We buy for my mil, our girls and dh and I buy for my best friend. That is it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)