Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM
  • 23 Replies

come tell us....

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hello.....up and having coffee.  Already showered and now just trying to wake up.  Hope you all have a great day   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I am up and ready for work. Turned the laundry around and have already ate breakfast. 

I work 8:30 to 4. Pick up DS#1, then DS#2. Make dinner. Go to Scouts. Run the Parent's Meeting. Home to crash.

robin7771
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Good morning!

Today I need to switch out clothes to fall wear. I made Chuck Roast stew in the slow cooker yesterday and it came out perfect. Dh says better than the steaks we had at O'Charlies. Still can't find dh size in bk pants. 33/32. Have a happy monday.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I still haven't headed out.  Guess its time for me to get a grip     :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I am up and ready for work. Turned the laundry around and have already ate breakfast. 

I work 8:30 to 4. Pick up DS#1, then DS#2. Make dinner. Go to Scouts. Run the Parent's Meeting. Home to crash.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Have a good day!  I love chuck roast.  :)

Quoting robin7771:

Good morning!

Today I need to switch out clothes to fall wear. I made Chuck Roast stew in the slow cooker yesterday and it came out perfect. Dh says better than the steaks we had at O'Charlies. Still can't find dh size in bk pants. 33/32. Have a happy monday.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Ugh.  I just ran out of work.  So I put dishes in the dishwasher and hand-washed the plastic stuff.  One of these days, if I remember, I should buy some sort of a mesh container with a lid so I can put my plastics in it and into the dishwasher.  Plastic things fly around in there so I have do do them by hand. 

Other than that, it's a cool morning overcast drizzly morning here in KC so I have my door and windows open, and wearing my fuzzy slippers, flannel lounge pants and a hoodie. 

Happy Monday everyone!!!  :o)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Oh no....I'm sorry you ran out of work.  Hope things pick up soon!!  Have a good day.  It's kind of dreary here too.   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Ugh.  I just ran out of work.  So I put dishes in the dishwasher and hand-washed the plastic stuff.  One of these days, if I remember, I should buy some sort of a mesh container with a lid so I can put my plastics in it and into the dishwasher.  Plastic things fly around in there so I have do do them by hand. 

Other than that, it's a cool morning overcast drizzly morning here in KC so I have my door and windows open, and wearing my fuzzy slippers, flannel lounge pants and a hoodie. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM

The work is starting to trickle in now.  It's 7:45 here but 8:45 in Florida where most of the docs that I transcribe through this company are located.  So I'll be fine.  Today is the first day of the new payperiod.

I'm enjoying these cool temps.  I know we'll have bursts of hot weather here and there but in general, it's a downhill slide to cold weather, and I'm loving it!  I'll take cool/cold weather over hot weather any day! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Oh no....I'm sorry you ran out of work.  Hope things pick up soon!!  Have a good day.  It's kind of dreary here too.   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Today is a cooler day weather wise, but it's a somber day emotionally.  

Will go to the grocery store at some point....will probably go back to bed for a good and well needed nap.

But coffee was DELICIOUS today...a great way to start a Monday! :)

enjoy your day LouAnn!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Good morning. Rain and thunderstorms woke me up this morning but we needed the rain so no complaints here,hoping we will get some more.  Got Kali up and off to school,now I'm home and enjoying a cup of coffee and peace and quiet. Letting Larry sleep in for a while longer.  

Have some house cleaning to do and need to study for a quiz in my evening class today and that is about exciting as my day gets. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN