Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Can't Wait!

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

This is where we've decided to go on vacation this summer with some friends of ours:Its the Grand Bahia Principe' Coba , all inclusive resort in the River Maya,Cancun:<<<<(The Beach)

<<<<(From the sky)

<<<One of the pool areas.

Our friends have been trying for years to get us to go with them down to Cancun but I've always been afraid to go out of the country and be so far away from the grandkids and my daughter.  But this is going to be my gift to myself for getting through 2 semesters of college.lol  Plus this might be the last year we'll have time to go somewhere like this. And we're getting a pretty good deal so I've finally been talked into it.

Was watching some videos on You Tube from there and it is soooo pretty.  Now I just have to go on a diet so I'll look a little better in my swimsuit.lol   

Have to wait until next month to put a down payment on it but am already getting excited.  

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM

It looks wonderful!   I personally am afraid to go to Mexico.  I mean, if I go I would want to explore, not just stay at resort and I am afraid to explore Mexico.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM

That looks absolutely beautiful.   When Cassidy and I went to my nephew's wedding in the spring, we stayed at Barcelo Maya Tropicale on the Mayan Riviera for a week all-inclusive.  We go to Zihuatanejo on the west coast, and this was my first time staying on the east, and we just loved it.  I found it more humid and windier than the west coast, but may have been the time of year.  There are some very nice resorts in Mexico and we are always well treated, especially in these tough economic times, and they value the tourists who are still going there.  

Bmat
by Barb on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM

It is beautiful!   We'll want to hear all about it!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Looks beautiful and I'm sure you will enjoy.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Super exciting!!!  I am glad you are going to do something for you!  I love the pictures and a REAL vacation is sounding so wonderful right about now :)

Ambear72
by Amber on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I bet you cant wait.  How exciting for you!

KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:34 PM

You'll have a fantastic time in Cancun!!!  It's been 4 years since I went, and I wish I could go back. 

If you can, take the hour(ish) drive down to XCaret, near Playa del Carmen.  It's a beautiful geological park, with tons of things to keep you busy.  There's the underground river that you can swim down; you can do the "sea trek", which is oh, I don't remember how deep, but you wear a big helmet on your head, that gives you the oxygen you need.  They feed the fish, so that you can be right in the middle of the schools of fish.  Very cool!!!  There are Mayan shows as well, throughout the day.

Make sure to take lots of pictures for us!!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM

It looks fabulous!
You are going to have a wonderful time :)

suesues
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:02 AM

omg go enjoy looks GREAT

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Nice. My friend loves Rivera Maya
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN