Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have been busy busy busy!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been getting a couple extra days at work which will really help with the bills. I may even be able to pay my $366 water bill this month (or most of it anyway). 

Thing have been up and down here..Mark has had a couple of really bad days. He came to my work again on Sunday with his crazy claims, luckily it was while I was on break and I was able to keep it semi-private. I am ashamed to say that I lost my temper with him and told him to move out because I couldn't live with the false accusations anymore. He said fine and left, I immediately regretting what I said and called his sister who thankfully stopped him from actually leaving and calmed him down. Not one of my finer moments, especially when I turned around and saw a co-worker standing behind us that overheard my rampage. I am sure the gossip mill is flying at work now.

Most days are pretty good with him only having a couple short bouts of mild issues. This is all so new to me and gets quite overwhelming at times. We are working hard on getting answers as to what is going on with him and why. The soonest he can get into a neurologist is Nov. 2nd ack!

The saga between my mom and sister is still ongoing, no progress there unfortunately.

We did get some great news...Mark had a hearing for disability last week and we received a "Fully Favorable" decision which means he will be getting his disability, now we just have to wait until they decide to send the money and who knows when that will be. Especially with the shutdown. I was also chosen to do a Levelor/home depot influencer so I am going to be able to get much needed new blinds/window treatments for my bedroom.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Thats great that your getting extra hours, maybe being gone more will help with the situation with Mark in the mean time.  Nove 2nd is just right around the corner.   Thanks for the update.  ((hugs))

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I am happy you are getting extra hours but I feel bad about the problems you are having with your husband.  I hope everything works out for the best.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

The extra work and blinds are great news :)   So sorry you had another episode with your dh :(   No one blaims you for "losing it" with him.  I can't imagine how hard it must be and know I would have "lost it" long ago.  (((hugs)))

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM

unfortunatly, he seems to be worse when I am not home...he is exhibiting symptoms almost like "sundowenrs" he usualy fine during the day and his issues start in the evening.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Thats great that your getting extra hours, maybe being gone more will help with the situation with Mark in the mean time.  Nove 2nd is just right around the corner.   Thanks for the update.  ((hugs))

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I am glad you are getting new blinds - it helps to have something brighten your room.  I am sorry Mark is still having problems.  It is ok to lose your temper from time to time.  You are entitled. You are under a lot of stress and handling it beautifully.  Hang in there with the extra hours!!!  Nov 2 will be here before you know it.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Great about the extra hours of work though,
Sure hope you get those answers really soon for your DH.
Appreciate the update & big hugs to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)