Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

apology but no excuse

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 17 Replies
Hi ladies... Long time no chat huh. Yeah I know. I've been MIA pretty much most of this year. I have no idea how that much time passed. I think LouAnn may have filled you in some. Thank you to those who sent me messages. I just saw them and they are months old, but it still was appreciated. My baby joined the AF, got married and moved to TX. Jesse moved out. My dad got really bad off. My moms sister, my aunt and friend, died suddenly. My Daddy died. Life went into a tailspin. I stayed with my mom for several weeks and then a lot of back and forth. Life calmed down for a month only for my dh to loose his job. I have been thrown into work full force, one to keep my mind busy and two to help bring in income. Sorry to have left you all hanging. No excuses, just the truth and an apology. I have missed you girls. Not sure how often I'll be on or how active. trying to convince myself to get back into 'normal' life no matter what's going on.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Next time, I am always on FB and anyone can send me a message or email:

revondawn@gmail.com

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I have missed you.  Im sorry to hear about all that has happened and for the loss of your daddy.  I do remember all the stories you have told us about him and your childhood.  What type of work are you doing?  Are you okay working with your ailments? I guess when push comes to shove.....

homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I have missed you and the other girls too.

I am okay...mostly. I spend most of my time working online from home. But when dh lost his job, our side business became our only income.

I work with him as much as I'm able. Painting houses, mudding, sanding sheetrock and so on. It is not easy work and we don't have a ton of it, but so far we've kept the truck and the bills paid.

I'm thankful for that.

Quoting Esmrlda:

I have missed you.  Im sorry to hear about all that has happened and for the loss of your daddy.  I do remember all the stories you have told us about him and your childhood.  What type of work are you doing?  Are you okay working with your ailments? I guess when push comes to shove.....

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

well there you are!  I'm on CM a lot more than I am on FB.  I do see your posts there though.  I go to FB now just to scan the latest and then check on Shannon's FB page for any news about Colleen. 

I'm so sorry to hear about all the stuff you've been having to deal with.  that really bites but I'm glad things are 'starting' to get 'better' for you ... and that you decided to come back and visit!

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I missed you Dawn.  Stop by whenever you can.  I don't have a FB account so the only way I would see you would be on here.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hi Dawn!  It's good to hear from you.  So sorry about your daddy and your dh job :(  I hope things look for you soon!  Stay in touch...

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Dawn!!!  I have missed you on CM!!  I have thought of you often and it is good to hear from you.  I am so sorry about the loss of your aunt and your daddy.  I am also sorry your DH lost his job.  I sure hope things turn around for you soon.  I hope the kids are happy and well.  You definitely have your hand full.  Keep us posted when you can. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Glad to see you!!! Sorry about your lose, Dawn. HUGS!

KittyGram
by Becky on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Hi Dawn!!!!! I'm so happy to see you here again! I've been trying to keep up with you on Facebook, but cafemom is a different, nice, setting!!! Welcome back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DesignGirl450
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Dawn, it is great to have you back, but so sorry for everything that has happened, especially the loss of your father.  Hugs. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)