Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Is your house decorated for Halloween?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 59 Replies

boo                        scarecrow

Do you get alot of trick or treaters?  trick or treat

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvnature
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I only put up a fake pumpkin with a light in it, but we never get that many trick or treaters. I don't care, since we usually buy candy we like so they don't go to waste. my dd wants to go trick or treating this year (even though she is 22 yrs old. she's sn and doesn't look her age and she is also very short, so just about everyone thinks she still in school lol). but i think I will convince her to hand out the candy and invite her best friend to join her. 

Seashell77
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I used to enjoy decorating my home for fall every year, when my son lived at home with me. But this year he is away at college and it's just me, so I don't think I'll be decorating for fall this year.  I don't think we have too many trick or treaters here either, for I just moved.  I don't even know where the box for my fall decorations is either..... ??? LOL

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Haha so I take it you dont want to walk her around the neighborhood. I wouldnt blame you.

Quoting luvnature:

I only put up a fake pumpkin with a light in it, but we never get that many trick or treaters. I don't care, since we usually buy candy we like so they don't go to waste. my dd wants to go trick or treating this year (even though she is 22 yrs old. she's sn and doesn't look her age and she is also very short, so just about everyone thinks she still in school lol). but i think I will convince her to hand out the candy and invite her best friend to join her. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM

LOL, well nevermind then. One less thing to think about.  ; )

Quoting Seashell77:

I used to enjoy decorating my home for fall every year, when my son lived at home with me. But this year he is away at college and it's just me, so I don't think I'll be decorating for fall this year.  I don't think we have too many trick or treaters here either, for I just moved.  I don't even know where the box for my fall decorations is either..... ??? LOL

Seashell77
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Esmrlda:

LOL, well nevermind then. One less thing to think about.  ; ) laughingYeah, you are right about that !  LOL

Quoting Seashell77:

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM

to be honest I would not mind at all. I miss walking around with her on halloween.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Haha so I take it you dont want to walk her around the neighborhood. I wouldnt blame you.

Quoting luvnature:

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I never took down the cobwebs that have formed since I moved here 5 years ago ... so yeah! I'm set! lol
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I haven't decorated yet. I only do the inside with small knick-knacks. 

We don't get a lot of kids. We go to my BFF's house and she gets tons.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I have a few things inside, but just have not gotten in the mood to get out some of the outside decor.  I believe I am saving my energy for the Christmas decorations!! LOL

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I have put out some things, and will put my pumpkin lights around the door, and jack o lantern closer to Halloween.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)