Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 63 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hello ladies....starting this early since I don't have to be up in the morning.  Hope you all have a good nights sleep.   :)

Rileyscute
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:28 PM

My youngers don't have school tomorrow..but it's supposed to be chilly and rainy..so probably a whole bunch of nothing..

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:36 PM

That could end up being an awesome day!  I hope so    :)

Quoting Rileyscute:

My youngers don't have school tomorrow..but it's supposed to be chilly and rainy..so probably a whole bunch of nothing..

Rileyscute
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Might be a good day for a HP marathon

Quoting louannwilkins:

That could end up being an awesome day!  I hope so    :)

Quoting Rileyscute:

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Friday will get some exercise and do cleaning, then attending ballet downtown Vancouver with a friend.  Really looking forward to that as I love dance productions.   Saturday, my husband and I are heading down to WA state for a hike and some shopping.  

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Friday will be busting my butt to get my final draft done for English Comp. class have all the research and info,now just have to figure how I want to put it on paper.  Taking Kecia nd Brayden to their WIC appointment in the morning so will get a little break.  Kali is either going to her Dads or staying ohome this weekend,haven't decided yet.

Saturday morning proofreading my paper again and making sure all is right and perfect before hitting that print button. Class in the afternoon, then since I will have a quiet house with no kids and no spouse it will be relaxation time. 

Sunday not sure yet, depends on the weather. Want to take the kiddos to a corn maze nearby and maybe to lunch.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Friday ~
Have another dreaded appointment, I hate these ::sigh::
Then it will be time to catch up here & there once I get home :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Friday - dad  has his ortho surgeon appt at 3 this afternoon.  I got up on time this morning and don't feel all draggy like I did yesterday.  I am looking forward to waking up without the alarms tomorrow though! 

It's chilly here this morning - I really should go close my window.  Last night I had hot flashes and took off my jammies - brrr this morning!  lol. 

that's about it.  I think.  lol.

TGIF!

Shari55
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Where are you going hiking and shopping? My mom lives on San Juan Island and takes the ferry to Vancouver. 

Quoting DesignGirl450:

Friday will get some exercise and do cleaning, then attending ballet downtown Vancouver with a friend.  Really looking forward to that as I love dance productions.   Saturday, my husband and I are heading down to WA state for a hike and some shopping.  

My Second career, Babysitter/Nanny/Teacher..self employed at last

Shari

Shari55
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Working today, off tomorrow (no plans) and working on Sunday. I know I need to do some grocery shopping tomorrow other than that nothing planned. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)