Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

holy cow - Colleen!!!!! **happy dance**

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • 19 Replies

I just checked her FB and she changed her cover photo on Friday!!!

And I just checked her blog, and she has added 2 new entries! 

Oh, I hope she comes back here - and soon!!!!   I was just getting ready to create a new post called "WWCD"?  lol. 

I am taking the liberty of copying/pasting her 2 new blog entries for us:

Friday, October 18, 2013
Yes it has been quite a while.  I've been out of commission for ten months!  I am currently in an extended care due to my lungs.  I'll be writing more as I get more used to being online again

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stupid Human Tricks
David Letterman used to have a segment in his show called "Stupid Pet Tricks" this is my version; I was cleaning the filter and water bottle to my O2 machine.  I attached the bottle then the filter, unhooked my portable and put on the other cannula and wham I got a sinus full of water!  I fixed the problem soon as I recovered and thought all was okay.  Two days latr I was in the ER with aspiration pneumonia  and that night I n had to be given CPR and finally  a Trachiostomy.  So now I'm here in extended care.  Yes it was a Stupid Human Trick

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Glad she is starting to get back online. Ten months is so long. Wow.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM

happy

EireLass
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:59 AM

BUMP!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM

It is good to know she is able to be online again and I hope to see her back in here again soon.  

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM

That is great!

Hope she joins us soon. We need some of her ascerbic wit and wisdom as only Colleen can present it!! haha! 

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM
YAY!!!!!!! Now, if she'd just come here!!!!

Thanks Ronna!
DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Colleen, miss you and your sense of humor.  Hope you are getting well, and that you will back on this  CM site soon.  

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I am so glad she is getting back on-line and feeling better.  Maybe we will hear from her soon!

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I never talked to Carol, but I hope she gets better very soon, and can be back fast. The last time I was in the hospital, I was in one of those rehab places, where you are not sick enough to be in the regular hospital, but to sick to go home. That place was terrible. They stopped giving me antibiotics and started asking me questions, that scared me. It turns out that they flooded my liver with antibiotics. It was on the weekend of course. I had to spend the whole weekend wondering if I was going to be okay or not. I've had those stupid human tricks too. Get better really soon. My thoughts are with you.

Ambear72
by Amber on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Oh no poor Colleen,  I wasnt here when she was here, but it sounds like she is having a really hard time.  Ill send prayers her way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)