Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Are there any new movies you are looking forward to seeing?

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 30 Replies

I am looking forward to the second in the Hunger Games series and also to Ender's Game.

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosebud727
by Rose on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I want to see that as well. Even though it's YA and I read them in a few days I thought the storyline was pretty interesting. I haven't read Ender's Game though. Both my girls have.

The other movies I would like to see are The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and the next Hobbit movie.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I dozed off during the first Hobbit movie, even though I was looking forward to seeing it. I'm still interested in seeing the next one.  I never saw the second Trek, have you? What did you think?

Quoting rosebud727:

Oh I want to see that as well. Even though it's YA and I read them in a few days I thought the storyline was pretty interesting. I haven't read Ender's Game though. Both my girls have.

The other movies I would like to see are The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and the next Hobbit movie.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I didn't care much for the second Star Trek film. I hope Enders Game is a good movie. The book is one everyone I know likes. I'm sure the Hunger Game movie will be about as good as the first one.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:11 AM

We are not big movie goers but will watch from Netflix,
Am wanting to see the one with Sandra Bullock & George Clooney :)

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:20 AM

I love true life movies, and I really want to see "The Butler". I think that's the name of it. The movie about the butler who worked for about seven presidents. There are more, but I can't think of them right now.

rosebud727
by Rose on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM

You mean Star Trek Into Darkness, that one?

I did, and I liked it a lot, especially the Benedict Cumberbatch who played a much younger Khan. He was excellent.

Quoting Bmat:

I dozed off during the first Hobbit movie, even though I was looking forward to seeing it. I'm still interested in seeing the next one.  I never saw the second Trek, have you? What did you think?

Quoting rosebud727:

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Las Vegas

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I have no clue what movies are out, coming out, have been out.  lol. 

a few months ago, however, I googled, for example, "Top 20 movies of 2009".  Google will list those movies (for whatever year you asked for).  I knew what I had already seen, and so then read the synopsis of ones I hadn't seen to determine if I want to see them, then find it online for free. 

drumomma
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to see Last Vegas too - I think it will be really funny. I love movies with Morgan Freeman.

Quoting MichelleMc:

Las Vegas

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I love him! I will watch anything with him in it. Just watched an older movie with him in it as principal. It was great. 

Yeah the movie looks awesome. The previews are great. 

Quoting drumomma:

I want to see Last Vegas too - I think it will be really funny. I love movies with Morgan Freeman.

Quoting MichelleMc:

Las Vegas

Michelle, Body Combat Addict 
Proud Mom of Jonathan, Army Soldier and Eagle & Vigil Scout
Proud Navy Submarine Vet WifeTo Jake

Join us in the  Pennsylvania Moms group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)