Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:45 AM
  • 23 Replies

come tell us....

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Hello....another morning is here.  I'm heading out to work.  Not sure how I feel yet since I was in the bed most of yesterday.  Maybe better but I'm afraid to say yet.  lol  It's weird too because I have NO idea what the problem is.  Maybe I just picked up some kind of bug???   I didn't have many symptoms.  Oh well....hoping today is normal.

Hope you all have a great day!!!!      :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I'm off today. Here's my To Do List~

• DS to school He is sick so I'm letting him stay home today.
  • DD to work
  • p\u fundraiser money from my sis
  • go to the Scout bank
  • call MRS (job placement assistance for DS#1
  • Call a dentist
  • e-mail Committee Meeting Reminder
  • Make Committee Meeting Agenda
  • Make a new menu
  • Mail cards to 2 friends
  • Call creditor and change payment date
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

You have a busy day!!  Hope you have a good day and get it all done   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm off today. Here's my To Do List~

• DS to school He is sick so I'm letting him stay home today.
  • DD to work
  • p\u fundraiser money from my sis
  • go to the Scout bank
  • call MRS (job placement assistance for DS#1
  • Call a dentist
  • e-mail Committee Meeting Reminder
  • Make Committee Meeting Agenda
  • Make a new menu
  • Mail cards to 2 friends
  • Call creditor and change payment date

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Tuesday:  I have an eye doctor appointment this afternoon, then I'm going over to Dr. J's office to get him set up as a new client! yay!

the eye thing - I had my eyes checked back in January, spent over $700 on new frames/lenses at Lenscrafters and just paid that off (same as cash).  But within a few months of getting the new glasses and ever since, my vision has been crappy.  by afternoon, I can see more clearly at a distance WITHOUT the glasses but then can't read.  And forget night driving.  Everything is fuzzy.  Two years ago I purchased rimless/frameless glasses but Lenscrafters said they can't put new lenses in the same frame and I really like the rimless/frameless style.  so grrrr.   I don't want to be spending the equivalent of $100 a month just for my freaking glasses so I'll have to settle for frames, I guess.   Anyway, today I have an appointment with an M.D., an ophthalmologist, at KU Med Center rather than going to the eye doc next door to Lenscrafters.  I am hoping I get a more thorough eye exam today, a "better" one?

I don't know if they messed up on the exam last time, the glasses were not made correctly (I use progressive lenses and am at the computer most of the day) or if my vision is just screwed.  I'm gonna end up spending a little more $$ on this eye exam but also plan to buy glasses from some place other than Lenscrafters. I have been using Lenscrafters for years because I have their credit card and until this last time I have been happy  but ugh.  it sucks getting old!  lol.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM

LOL  Yes, getting old sucks but it's better than the altrernative!!  LOL  I hope you get a thorough eye exam today.  Maybe they make glasses there where you're going.  Keep us posted!!  Have a good day and woo hoo and congrats on the new doc!!!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Tuesday:  I have an eye doctor appointment this afternoon, then I'm going over to Dr. J's office to get him set up as a new client! yay!

the eye thing - I had my eyes checked back in January, spent over $700 on new frames/lenses at Lenscrafters and just paid that off (same as cash).  But within a few months of getting the new glasses and ever since, my vision has been crappy.  by afternoon, I can see more clearly at a distance WITHOUT the glasses but then can't read.  And forget night driving.  Everything is fuzzy.  Two years ago I purchased rimless/frameless glasses but Lenscrafters said they can't put new lenses in the same frame and I really like the rimless/frameless style.  so grrrr.   I don't want to be spending the equivalent of $100 a month just for my freaking glasses so I'll have to settle for frames, I guess.   Anyway, today I have an appointment with an M.D., an ophthalmologist, at KU Med Center rather than going to the eye doc next door to Lenscrafters.  I am hoping I get a more thorough eye exam today, a "better" one?

I don't know if they messed up on the exam last time, the glasses were not made correctly (I use progressive lenses and am at the computer most of the day) or if my vision is just screwed.  I'm gonna end up spending a little more $$ on this eye exam but also plan to buy glasses from some place other than Lenscrafters. I have been using Lenscrafters for years because I have their credit card and until this last time I have been happy  but ugh.  it sucks getting old!  lol.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday! 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Ugh tuesday.  I'm trying to log on with the Florida people and their servers must be down.  Can't connect with any of the websites with their system.  ugh ugh ugh.  OH WELL. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:16 AM

rough day today, one of our long-time residents died and the service is this afternoon. It's my day off, so I will be attending that. Lots to do around the house that will keep me busy for the rest of the time. I'm thinking there may be some baking in my future, so I can warm the house up a bit.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Scrapbooking, then lunch with a group of friends. Then treking to a museum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM

House stuff,
If the weather holds & my motivation .. hope to walk later too :)

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Working

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)