Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 65 Replies

come tell us....

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Starting the post early since I don't have to get up at a certain time tomorrow.  I tell you what....I'm dragging after today.  Three houses is a bit much now for me.  I can't do it like I use to!  LOL  Oh well....at least it's not a regular thing.  Talk to you all tomorrow!!    :)

Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I have to work tomorrow.  Then this weekend we are going to try to get the house together so we can decorate for christmas after thanksgiving.  We need to find our decorations.  I also plan on just relaxing and enjoying the weekend.  Staying in my PJs as long as I can and just being with my family.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:47 AM

omg yay it's Friday!  I slept in until 3:15 because I have lighter than usual early-morning work.  But I don't like to sleep in too late because then I feel like I'm always "rushing" even though I'm not.  too weird to try and explain.  

My brother emailed last night - found out that his next destination isn't ready for them yet, either.  What is up with his company?  they seriously need a logistics person to coordinate this stuff.  You'd think they would have notified the site that a crew is on their way ... sheez.

anyhoo ... a cold front is blasting thru here ... it's 26° outside and 65° inside but I'm still warm since I got up not too long ago.  I might just break down and turn the heat on in a little bit. 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this

oh.  I forgot. Johnny and I were chatting yesterday via Hangouts.  He said he called his insurance company and his plan will not change in either benefits or premium since he's had it since 2008.  which is good.  However, he's trying to figure out how much that chemotherapy is going to cost him if he should need it next year ...  he gave me his username/password so I could take a looksee myself.  his annual deductible/out of pocket for drugs is over $8500 a year.  the chemotherapy without insurance would be $115,000 a year.  But it is very confusing to try and figure that out from the website so he's going to call them.

However, I looked at an EOB for his latest MRI - it was over $8000!  holy cow.  I had NO CLUE that MRIs were THAT expensive.  His annual deductible for services is $2500 with an annual copay of $1500 so his deductible gets satisfied early on with those kinds of prices. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

and oh ugh.  lol.  I turned on my heater but I have a stupid thermostat.  I keep having to get up and turn the darned thing off because it gets too hot in here.  It only took 15 minutes for the inside temp to go from 65 to 75 ... I wasn't paying attention to the actual temp but when I started to get hot I looked.  I have it set to "low" heat and halfway between "red" and "blue".  Guess I'll go put it more on the "blue" side now.  I appreciate the way it warms up quickly but I don't appreciate how it gets blistering hot in here before it decides to turn itself off.  lol. 

now ... what kind of cheese goes with this whine? 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Friday ~

Awake too early, housestuff & getting my hair done finally today :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Friday~ I'm off!! Doing laundry now. Going to lunch with an old friend, Can't Wait!!! Then a quick run to the grocery store, pick up DS#2 from school, dinner and more laundry. Pretty laid back day, all in all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:58 AM

That sounds like an awesome weekend!!  I hope you enjoy it.  I'm planning to see how many Christmas cards I have left and start on those.  I like to have the ones I'm sending out done by Thanksgiving because it seems like time gets away from me after that.  lol  :)

Quoting Ambear72:

I have to work tomorrow.  Then this weekend we are going to try to get the house together so we can decorate for christmas after thanksgiving.  We need to find our decorations.  I also plan on just relaxing and enjoying the weekend.  Staying in my PJs as long as I can and just being with my family.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Glad you slept in a little bit.  I got up about 7 45 and started the sheets on my bed.  Then I had SO much fun getting the dust ruffle back on by myself!  Said a few cuss words.  Actually said more than a few!!!  LOL  That mattress is heavy!!!!  Anyway...just been piddling and now I'm sitting down having some coffee.

I hope you have a good day.  How is Johnny doing health wise?  Glad he's going to keep the insurance.

I laughed about the heat.  That is quick for heating up!  lol  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

omg yay it's Friday!  I slept in until 3:15 because I have lighter than usual early-morning work.  But I don't like to sleep in too late because then I feel like I'm always "rushing" even though I'm not.  too weird to try and explain.  

My brother emailed last night - found out that his next destination isn't ready for them yet, either.  What is up with his company?  they seriously need a logistics person to coordinate this stuff.  You'd think they would have notified the site that a crew is on their way ... sheez.

anyhoo ... a cold front is blasting thru here ... it's 26° outside and 65° inside but I'm still warm since I got up not too long ago.  I might just break down and turn the heat on in a little bit. 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Have fun on the hair appt.  I always hate going but love it when it's done.   :)

Quoting hugss:

Friday ~

Awake too early, housestuff & getting my hair done finally today :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)