Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Have you started

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Listening to christmas music and watching christmas shows?

by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 23, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I have lol.  I know its not Thanksgiving yet, but I love christmas.  I just want thanksgiving over.  Im wanting my house decorated and I want to start making crafts with the kids.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Nov. 23, 2013 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Not by choice, but the stores are playing  the music.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Sure have :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 1:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I sat and watched a Halmark Christmas movie the other night, it was really good. Christmas is also my favorite time of year, Thanksgiving to Christmas is such a special time of year. We were looking at all the Christmas decorations going up in the neighborhood, I hinted to Larry it was that time of year.lol

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:46 AM
2 moms liked this

I love Christmas shows, especially "It's A Wonderful Life" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". This is really dumb, but I cry when Linus goes on stage and tells what Christmas is about. Lol. I don't think it will be as good this Christmas, because it will only be the second Christmas my mom has been gone, but I hope it will be better, in 2014.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Quoting Ambear72:

I have lol.  I know its not Thanksgiving yet, but I love christmas.  I just want thanksgiving over.  Im wanting my house decorated and I want to start making crafts with the kids.

Right after Halloween, it starts the holidays. Lol.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Not quite! 

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

No. I am waiting until after Thanksgiving when we will put up the tree.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and have put up some Christmas lights and other Christmas decor to enjoy with it!  I am a little early this year, but it gives me a chance to enjoy what I am doing rather than rushing through it.  Yes - it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas at my house.  My DGD is going to 'help' me with the trees on Friday.  Fun Fun Fun.

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I don't like Christmas music, but I love Christmas movies. I have started watching Hallmarks movies. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)