Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 11/24/13- How did you sleep last night?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 5:55 AM
  • 17 Replies

So, did you get a good night's sleep? OR did you toss and turn? Any dreams?

Cindy

by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosebud727
by Rose on Nov. 24, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Well it's 3 AM in the morning here, and I'm going back to bed in a little bit.

Before I came out here when I was asleep I was dreaming but I quickly forgot it.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I always sleep well at night ... but that's because I take sleepy meds!

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Not good. I was coughing and my whole face and throat felt really bad.

EireLass
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Good. I rarely remember dreams. I've also discovered that going to bed at 10 results in better feeling in the morning than going at 11. Regardless of how much I sleep in the morning. It's like more sleep before midnight is necessary.
gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I didn't sleep well at all. Dh is traveling this weekend and I had bad dreams about his plane crashing.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I tossed and turned with my back last night.  That is frustrating.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I did wake up several times, and I know why.  Yesterday Iain and I were driving up to Squamish (south of Whistler) to walk on a dyke along a river and try to spot some bald eagles.   On the Sea to Sky Highway, we got stopped due to an accident.  We later found out that four young women, 19 and 20 years old were in a jeep with WA state plates, driving up to Whistler, and crossed the centre line, were hit by a truck and two of the girls died in the accident.  The other two are in serious condition in hospital.  The highway was closed from 7:30 AM until about 5:00 PM, so we turned around and changed our plans. I feel sick about this tragedy, and so sorry for the families.  So when I woke up, I was not able to get to sleep.  

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Nov. 24, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I slept very well.  I went to bed much later than my usual time as I hosted  a pinochle party and it was after midnight before that was over and then 1 or so before I had cleaned up.  So my 9 hors of dialysis didn't start until after that.  So I didn't have to get up until 10 this morning though I did wake up about 8 and enjoyed coffee and the newspaper lounging in the bedroom.  No dreams or if I had them, I don't remember them.

caro100
by Carol on Nov. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I slept poorly. But I frequently do spend the night tossing and turning. Have a headache right now.
cashmereroses
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I was up until 4 a.m. because I was worried about my son who is 24 and the last one to still be living at home. He has a problem with binge drinking and I always worry if he will get home alright. I fall asleep the minute he walked in the door and then slept till 10 a.m. 

I know he is too old for me to be worrying about, but I just have a really hard time turning the "worry" switch off. For goodness sake's he is 24! 

Ah well....not going to let it ruin my day. My husband just sleeps through everything...his motto is why worry until something actually happens. Then you can worry. I sure wish I had his calm attitude. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)