Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 11/25/13- How is you weather today?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM
  • 20 Replies

It's that time of year where it could be just about anything!

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM

it's 29° right now but brrr.  that's still chilly.  I turned the heat off last night when I went to bed because the heat doesn't reach back to the bedroom anyway.   It doesn't take long to warm up the living room once I turn it on.  It's just on chilly mornings I don't want to crawl out from under the warm covers!  lol.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:09 AM

It's COLD. in the low 20s. It is suppose to snow a little later today. I didn't want to get out of bed either...... :(

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Freezing cold!  We are expecting rain here Tuesday night into Wednesday and whether we will see freezing rain, a mixture, snow or just rain is up inthe air.  I am praying it is just rain for us considering my husband and 2 oldest are not going to be heading ot my Mom's until Wednesday night after work.  We shall see though.

Why123
by Nancy on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

It was in the teens this morning but is up to 28 now.  It is supposed to go above freezing though. 

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

The weather here is more like December- freezing, windy.

KittyGram
by Becky on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM

It's currently 29 degrees here, and we're expecting a little bit of snow (yuck!) this afternoon, from about 3 till about 5, I guess.  

Over the weekend, it was sunny and COLD.  I think I heard that yesterday morning it was 15 degrees.  BRRRR!  I think winter has arrived.

KittyGram
by Becky on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting Bmat:

The weather here is more like December- freezing, windy.

We usually don't get this kind of weather till January.  Our Decembers are usually still pretty mild, considering.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Today it's cold and overcast.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Its been cold all weekend and this morning its only in low 30's. A little bit of sleet was falling earlier but might get some more this afternoon.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

In a word, COLD.  Night time temps have been in the single digits, 9 degrees last night.  Daytime highs have been in the mid 20's but the weatherman says we are going to warm up a bit in the next few days with highs being in the mid 30's.  The bright spot is that there is no snow yet and the sky is blue and the sun shining.  The storms in the mid west and heading east sound terrible.  Will make it hard on Thanksgiving travelers.  All of you stay safe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN